Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

This Side of the Wardrobe

Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

This is where you can discuss what Narnia actors roles outside of the Narnia movies, series, audio dramas, etc. You may also discuss their media appearances. Please post warnings if linking to a website that has content which is not family friendly. See the rules thread for more info.

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 7, 2020 2:09 pm
jacobyelliott
(@jacobyelliott)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I love the Narnia films and The Conjuring films, and I wanted to say how amazing Anna was in The Nun sequel! Just saw it today, and with it being a bit of a throwback period film it gave me slight Narnia vibes in the set design and in the acting, except set a bit later in the 1950s. It got me thinking about how much I would love to see her and the other actors come back for Netflix's Narnia films as adults!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 8, 2023 9:13 pm
icarus
(@icarus)
NarniaWeb Guru

Georgie Henley is starring as a lead role in a dramatisation of the "Partygate" scandal on Channel 4 this coming Tuesday.

Between this and her minor role in season 1 of the Diplomat this year on Netflix, it seems her career is really starting afresh, now she's done with University and put her struggles with illness behind her.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 29, 2023 4:49 am
coracle liked
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Our favourite minotaur and 'sweet as' stunt actor Shane Rangi is going to direct a film based on his own life, with James Cameron as executive producer. 

Sounds great. He's had a remarkable acting career, but this will show his background and younger years. 

I got to meet him late last year, and he's as nice in person as on screen in those special features on the PC DVD.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 29, 2023 5:17 am
Share: