Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Questions for the Cast

Page 1 / 2
Tirian
(@tirian)
Member Admin

Next week I'll be traveling to London to represent NarniaWeb at the premiere. :D :D :D

While there, I'll have the opportunity to interview Georgie, Skandar, Will, and Ben (and Liam Neeson too, I think). I want to ask YOUR questions. If you could sit down with the cast what would you ask? I'll pick some of the best questions and we'll post video of the interviews.

Ask away!

Still the Webmaster
Still Benevolent
Still a Dictator

Topic starter Posted : November 23, 2010 4:36 am
eustacegirl
(@eustacegirl)
NarniaWeb Guru

What was it like working with each other?
How have your characters changed throughout the film(Eustace) (Edmund and Lucy, the series)?
Skandar and Georgie, would you want to do a cameo for Silver chair?
Ben, in what ways has Caspian grown up?
Georgie, Skandar, Will and Ben, what did you do in youre spare time with each other?
Georgie, Skandar and Will, which facebook account is real? ( though I might be scared to ask since I've added two of the three...)

My book on Amazon Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Crowded-Deep-Rive ... 572&sr=8-1

Posted : November 23, 2010 6:41 am
MaidenofNarnia
(@maidenofnarnia)
NarniaWeb Regular

You are so lucky! :)

I would ask Georgie about how she feels about the growth and transformation of Lucy`s character. In each film she experiences something different. I would like to know how everything comes to full circle in the very end. How the relationship toward Susan in particular would change from admiration to jealously ? Not all girls are jealous of their older sisters. Can that really be summed up as typical girl behavior?Also how does Lucy`s relationship with Aslan stand in comparison with the other films ? She`s not a little girl anymore. Does her faith ever falter due to adolescent struggles in the film?

I would ask Skandar how he feels about the growth and transformation of Edmund thorough out the movies up until now. How does he feel about Edmund being haunted by the White Witch throughout the films? Does he feel it is redundant or does her lingering prove to strengthen his character? Also I`d like his opinion on Edmund`s relationship with his siblings and how things progress throughout the films. Edmund has a whole new out look and attitude toward them. What are his feelings about this?

I would ask Ben how does it feel to hold his own as King Caspian rather than be second in command with High king Peter? How does he feel about the journey from prince to king? Everyone has a struggle in the film what is Caspian`s struggle ? How does Caspian`s new struggles compare to the ones in the previous film? Are there any underlining themes from his arc in PC carried over into Dawn Treader? Is Caspian`s family background or his uncle`s treason addressed in this movie ?

Posted : November 23, 2010 7:45 am
LessThanGold
(@lessthangold)
NarniaWeb Regular

In a recent interview with JenSmartTV (I'm about to report it, by the way, but I don't know if it will be put up, so here:

), Georgie said she would like somebody to ask her about her fashion sense, since she enjoys shopping. So. Even though it would probably be a silly thing to ask at a premier, that is my question.

Posted : November 23, 2010 10:10 am
ChristProclamer
(@christproclamer)
NarniaWeb Nut

Georgie, I've heard you performed your own stunts. What was that like?
Will, are you expecting/looking forward to being in the Silver Chair?
Will, are you familiar with the last two films? What do you think?
Will, how did you feel when you found out you had the part? What was the audition process like? Did you expect to get the part? How did you feel when you met your co-stars for the first time?
Will, how do you respond to the religious themes of the stories?
Will, how are you handling all the publicity?
Ben, are you still thinking of returning for the Silver Chair?
Ben, how did you feel about the romances Caspian is going through? Did you feel it was easier to portray Caspian in love with Susan, or Caspian in love with RD?
Georgie and Skandar, do you hope to return someday to portray your characters again, as adults in HHB or LB?
Georgie and Skandar, you have now completed three very different films. Which was your favorite to make?
Liam, were you at any point involved in the actual physical production? Did you ever visit the set? Have you met your live-action co-stars?

Posted : November 23, 2010 11:30 am
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Skandar and Georgie, what's next for you now that VDT is over? Do you plan to return for The Horse and His Boy or The Last Battle?
Will, what was your favorite part of the filming?
For all of them: If you could meet C.S. Lewis in person, what would you say to him?
Liam, what was it like to portray such a powerful character?
Ben, do you feel that Caspian has changed since the last movie? If so, how was it different, and were there any changes in how you portrayed him?

--
I'll come back if I think of more. At any rate, I'm excited to see the video, and I'm glad that you get such a great opportunity, Tirian! :)

av by dot

Posted : November 23, 2010 12:49 pm
Lucy P.
(@lucy-p)
NarniaWeb Nut

Were there any days when the weather prevented filming?

If so, how?

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Posted : November 23, 2010 1:14 pm
Edmund P
(@edmund-p)
NarniaWeb Nut

I was about to write some questions out, but the reality that I will be attending the Red Carpet Gala for Dawn Treader in Knoxville has not yet set in. So, I will be able to ask them questions myself! :D

I met Georgie and Skandar AND saw the film in one evening.

Posted : November 23, 2010 2:24 pm
aslanscountry
(@aslanscountry)
NarniaWeb Nut

Hi...thanks for giving us the chance to ask question. My question is for Ben...everybody has talked about Lucy/Ed/Eustace's temptation/weakness but what about Caspian? Is he going to be portrayed as a perfect/near-perfect hero or will he have his own struggles? (as shown a couple of times in the book). If it's possible, I'd also like to know if he has new projects coming up after Killing Bono. Yep, that's about it...thanks! :D

You'll come back when they call you
No need to say goodbye

Posted : November 23, 2010 3:28 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Georgie: Do you think the different character arcs they've added to Lucy fit well with the Lucy of the previous two films?

Skandar: I've heard your character gets a lot more chances to be a hero in the story. How did it feel to film those scenes?
What scenes were most challenging to you?

Georgie and Skandar: What was it like not having Will Mosely and Anna Popplewell with you during the filming?
Has the story -- not just the experience of filming the movie and being a cast member -- but the actual story affected your life in any way?
How does it feel to be done with the movies, to be finished playing your characters, and moving on to new things?

Ben: Last time you were considered the new cast member, but now you are returning, and Will Poulter is the new cast member. How did you get along with him? And did your PC experience allow you to give him advice?
How different did it feel to play King Caspian instead of Prince Caspian?
Will you return for the Silver Chair?

Will: Which cast member did you become closest to?
Which character would you say Eustace became closest to, and why?
How does it feel knowing that you'll be taking over as hero of the franchise in the next film?

Liam: Aslan is a very powerful character in the story and has affected many lives. Has playing Him affected your life at all?
Although you record your voice in the film, instead of doing live-action acting on set, have you gotten to know your fellow cast members well? And if so, which ones are you closest to?
Was your acting experience different at all, now that the film had a different director?

All: What is your favorite scene in the movie?
Which scene in the movie would you say is most accurate to the book?

~Riella

Posted : November 23, 2010 3:50 pm
Anonymous
(@anonymous)

Most of these questions are for everyone. See exceptions below.

-Physical mishaps on and off the set: give us more details. Did anything like this happen while filming LWW and PC? Ben and Will: did anything like this happen while filming other movies?

-What’s your favorite DT character and scene? Favorite Narnia character and scene [overall]?

-Which scene was hardest to film/act and why?

-Film promotion: Which film do you think has been the most well-promoted? Who’s done a better job so far: Fox or Disney? Do friends and strangers come up to you and ask about DT? Which DT event have you been most looking forward to? International promotion: how much do you know? Do you like it?

-Music: Do you like “There’s a Place for Us”? If so, what’s your favorite version? What’s your favorite Narnia theme song? And which Narnia soundtrack do you prefer: LWW, PC, or VDT = Gregson-Williams or Arnold?

-Future of the franchise: Do you want to see it continue? Skandar and Georgie: do you want cameos in SC? Would you reprise your roles as Edmund and Lucy in HHB and LB if they were made? Ben and Will: are you looking forward to SC, and want to see it made?

-Future: acting or something else? If acting, what roles would you like to play? If something else, have any of you considered music? How well do you play/sing and would you like to perform in public?

-Do you ever visit your fansites or Narnia blogs like NarniaWeb, NarniaFans, Aslan’s Country?

Posted : November 24, 2010 8:17 am
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

If you get a chance to talk to Michael Apted, and IF he is considering directing SC, does he plan to carry over all of the actors for the movie? (Will Poulter, Ben Barnes, Laura Brent, Gary Sweet, Peter Dinklage, etc?) Specifically Will Poulter since Will has grown like a foot or so since VDT finished. ;))

Posted : November 24, 2010 10:47 am
sweeetlilgurlie
(@sweeetlilgurlie)
NarniaWeb Guru

Whoa! Thanks, Tirian! I hope you have a marvelous time at the premiere!

To all of the actors, if they've read the book: What did you think of the changes made to the story of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in the script? Did they surprise you or bother you at first, as compared to the story of the book? Which change do you consider was the most necessary to change the book to movie form?

"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."

Posted : November 24, 2010 12:08 pm
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)
NarniaWeb Podcaster Moderator Emeritus

If you get a chance to talk to Michael Apted, and IF he is considering directing SC, does he plan to carry over all of the actors for the movie? (Will Poulter, Ben Barnes, Laura Brent, Gary Sweet, Peter Dinklage, etc?) Specifically Will Poulter since Will has grown like a foot or so since VDT finished. ;))

This. ;))

I can't really think of any better questions besides the ones that were mentioned, so I guess the only one I can think of would be to ask Will P. if he thought if having a background in comedy helped him in his portrayal of Eustace.

Spareoom.net

Posted : November 24, 2010 4:24 pm
Lion's Emblem
(@lions-emblem)
NarniaWeb Guru

Many thanks Tirian for including all of us NWebbers in the VDT premiere (in the form of asking questions) even though we can't all be there. Here we go:

To any:

-How do you relate or in what ways are you similar to your character? What part of yourself do you bring to your character?

-What was the biggest challenge on this film (and for the returning actors) as compared to the first two films?

-What's next for you?

Hmm, I'll have to think of some other stuff, maybe more interesting questions.

Sig by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
NWsis to eves_daughter & ForeverFan

Posted : November 24, 2010 4:56 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: