Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Which Narnia star has had the best breakout career? Poll was created on Apr 30, 2023

Poll results: Which Narnia star has had the best breakout career?
Voter(s): 2
Poll was created on Apr 30, 2023
James McAvoy  -  votes: 1 / 50%
50%
Will Poulter  -  votes: 1 / 50%
50%
Ben Barnes  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Georgie Henley  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
William Moseley  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Anna Popplewell  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Skandar Keynes  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%

Poll: Best Post-Narnia Career

icarus
(@icarus)
NarniaWeb Guru

Earlier today I was watching the first episode of "The Diplomat" on Netflix and was surprised and delighted to see Georgie Henley back on our screens, albeit in a minor role as the Main Assistant at the Ambassador's country residence (essentially playing a much nicer version of Mrs Macready!). 

Although it's not a main series role, I was still quite taken by her performance from what I saw, and given how young she still is, I'd still feel she's in a great position to become a really big star in the British acting scene over the next 20 - 30 years.

Anyway, it got me thinking about who of the other Narnia breakout stars (i.e. the ones who weren't already household names before Narnia) has really gone on to have the biggest post-Narnia career success.

With Will Poulter set to continue his stratospheric rise into the Hollywood A-List with a starring role in the third "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie next week as the iconic character Adam Warlock, it's perhaps realistically a straight shoot-out between him and James McAvoy for the top spot (although now that I think about it Peter Dinklage might give them both a run for their money, though I forgot to include him in my poll) but I'd still be interested to hear about any other post-Narnia performances you've really enjoyed.

For example, I've found Ben Barnes to be somewhat of a revelation after pivoting towards more villainous roles in things like Westworld, The Punisher, and Shadow & Bone.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 30, 2023 3:53 pm
fantasia and coracle liked
Share: