IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

I love to swim and play video games.

Posted : September 29, 2009 6:09 pm
LadyGrace
(@ladygrace)
NarniaWeb Nut

I love making Wallies on my computer, & making up songs.

Posted : September 29, 2009 6:13 pm
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

Also, watching futurama and movies.

Posted : September 29, 2009 6:45 pm
Warrior 4 Jesus
(@warrior-4-jesus)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

I love to read, surf the Internet, hang out with friends and watch movies (amongst many other things).

Currently watching:
Doctor Who - Season 11

Posted : September 29, 2009 11:52 pm
Silvertongue
(@silvertongue)
NarniaWeb Regular

Play pranks on my brothers, bake, sew, knit, watch movies, have a photo shoot with my younger siblings, write....:D

Posted : September 30, 2009 2:46 am
FencerforJesus
(@fencerforjesus)
NarniaWeb Guru

Fencing, writing, video games, hanging on out NWeb

Be watching for the release of my spiritual warfare novel under a new title: "Call to Arms" by OakTara Publishing. A sequel (title TBD) will shortly follow.

Posted : September 30, 2009 5:53 am
Queen Susan
(@queen-susan)
NarniaWeb Guru

Being with friends, playing with siblings, going on various internet sites, editing pictures, playing piano, reading, writing... countless things. ;))

Posted : September 30, 2009 9:49 am
TheGentleWarrior
(@thegentlewarrior)
NarniaWeb Guru

I like to do ballet, tap, jazz, and pre-pointe work at home, go onto different websites including NW, messing with Windows Movie Maker, watch TV, read, draw, bike ride, try clothes on :p , dress up and do my AG dolls hair, take pictures...... I could go on all day but I don't think I should. ;) :p

Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!

Posted : September 30, 2009 9:56 am
princess_of_narnia
(@princess_of_narnia)
NarniaWeb Nut

Watch football, read, write, hang out with my friends both in RL and virtual, and of course keep up with NW. :D

Sig by ski_hi_flier Avvy by campgirl

Posted : September 30, 2009 10:31 am
Scarlet_Trefoil
(@scarlet_trefoil)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hmmm, the real question is where to start my list! Quilting, sewing, rubber stamping, scrapbooking and loom knitting are my favorite crafty-fun activities. I also enjoy reading, shopping with my mom, baking cheesecakes, and writing to my penpals.

~Scarlet

“To love God is to love His will. It is to wait quietly for life to be measured by One who knows us through and through. It is to be content with His timing and His wise appointment.”
― Elisabeth Elliot

Posted : September 30, 2009 3:01 pm
Shadowlander
(@shadowlander)
NarniaWeb Guru

Well, let's see...I like to review things on Amazon.com. At one point I was within a few hundred of getting into the top 1000 reviewers group, but it remains just out of grasp. :(( I also write reviews over on http://www.boardgamegeek.com , where they've got pretty much every boardgame ever made in a database. When I'm not doing that I like to play PC games and occasionally on my X-Box, as well as read books, watch TV and movies. I find mowing my lawn to be enjoyable too...therapeutic stuff. I get my best thinking done on my mower. :D

Kennel Keeper of Fenris Ulf

Posted : September 30, 2009 5:35 pm
Narnia Girl
(@narnia-girl)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Definitely reading! And writing, and being on NW a ton (of course :p ), riding my bike, spending time with my friends, talking on the phone... :p :)

Founder of the Dragon Fan Club - PM me to join!
Team Hoodie!
I've met Michael English!
Avie and sig by theprincessspy.

Posted : October 1, 2009 2:00 am
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)
Maiden of Monday Madness Moderator

My favorite things are probably cooking and decorating cakes and cookies. I like playing with my siblings on our new swingset, reading, quilting, playing Rainbow Six 3 and The Return of the King on co-op with my big brother, listening to my Nicole C. Mullen CDs and the Fireproof soundtrack. Should I go on? ;)

SnowAngel

Christ is King.

Posted : October 1, 2009 12:04 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: