Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Happy Member Appreciation Day!

Page 1 / 2
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

Happy Member Appreciate Day! You are great! As a thank you, we have made you some graphics to commemorate the year you joined. Scroll down to find the avatar/signature set that matches the year you joined. Enjoy!

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

Topic starter Posted : May 16, 2013 2:01 am
DiGoRyKiRkE
(@digorykirke)
The Logical Ornithological Mod Moderator

There aren't very many of us left; the forum has grown smaller and smaller as the years go on, and will likely go on getting smaller as time continues to pass onward.

The result of this shrinking is that we have become a closer knit community; a tight group of friends, a family.

Each and every member here is a valued treasure, and I am so thankful and proud to say that I am a member here, a mod here, and a part of this community.

Here's to many more years!

Member of Ye Olde NarniaWeb

Posted : May 16, 2013 2:41 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

The members are the best part of NarniaWeb. Your conversation is delightful, your observations astute...

Thanks for being fabulous, everyone! :D

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : May 16, 2013 4:36 am
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

Thank you, members, for the community here!

Over the years I have been more active in some areas than in others - but everywhere I've met with a good atmosphere, and have enjoyed our interactions.

It's a good place to be a mod, with such friendly members!

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : May 16, 2013 5:07 am
AstroWolfD
(@astrowolfd)
Member Hospitality Committee

Wow, thanks to all ya'll mods.... and the members too, for making this an awesome place! I can't say how blessed I am to have stumbled in here! ;) :D

Sig by the Wonderful wolfloversk
AROOOOOOO!!!

Posted : May 16, 2013 5:19 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

thanks so much you guys!! :D you guys are awesome too :)

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : May 16, 2013 5:29 am
GlimGlum
(@glimglum)
Member Moderator

to all of our current members. Thanks for keeping NarniaWeb going. :) You are the greatest! B-)

(Good job on the Avvys/Siggys Twigs. :) )

Loyal2Tirian
There is definitely no "a" in definite.
The Mind earns by doing; the Heart earns by trying.

Posted : May 16, 2013 8:55 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

I am proud to be a NarniaWebber! Been here since Feb 2004, and a mod most of that time.

THANK YOU to all those who still turn up and chat, discuss, help each other, pray and play here. God bless you all!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : May 16, 2013 9:30 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

There is something about the NarniaWebber bond that is wonderfully unique. So thankful for this place and for each of you. The community we have here, 'though much smaller now than it used to be, is full of life and laughter, and is considered by many to be a 'second home'. The friendships that have developed from this online forum (who'd'a guessed it?!) are very, very special.

How does the saying go? We came here for the movies; we stayed for the people!

And straight from Canada, a mint Aero cake for all to [virtually] enjoy! :D

Further up and further in!

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : May 16, 2013 9:59 am
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

I'm glad to add my thanks to all the wonderful members who call this place an online home. Wonderful friendships, both here and in real life, have continued even as the forum has grown smaller in recent years.

Thanks, everyone! Here's to many more years.

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : May 16, 2013 10:29 am
ForeverFan
(@foreverfan)
NarniaWeb Guru

Aww, thank you, all! :) I'll have to use the 2006 graphics set at some point! It surely has been a fun ride- these past 6 1/2 years... give or take a few weeks, I think?

Dear days of old, with the faces in the firelight,
Kind folks of old, you come again no more.
(Robert Louis Stevenson)

Posted : May 16, 2013 10:30 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Narniaweb is amazing. Narniaweb is what it is because of its members. *throws confetti* Happy Member Appreciation Day!

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : May 16, 2013 10:36 am
Princess Anna
(@princess-anna)
NarniaWeb Junkie

you guys are awesome too :)

Aw, come on... we had our day already. This is YOUR day. :P

Jo, I WANT THAT!!! :))
Twigs, lovely job on the sets! :)

I echo everyone else, I wish I had a nice way to say it. But I really am grateful for each and every one of you. This place wouldn't be what it is without it's members. So, here's to you:

Love you all! Here's to many more happy times together...

Posted : May 16, 2013 11:07 am
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

I've wandered across a lot of forum boards around the internet, but there are very few that I've kept checking regularly. Narniaweb is the one that I've stuck with. It really wasn't because of Lewis, although I enjoy his writing, or because of games or anything else like that. It was because of the people who populate the forum. Even when I've felt like I have nothing to post, I keep lurking, because the ideas and the character of the people present bring me back over and over again. The friends that I can't find in person I have found on Narniaweb, and you all are the best people around. It is an honor and a pleasure to serve as a moderator, and I hope that our little community will have many happy years to come. You all are the best.

Wren Song

Posted : May 16, 2013 11:17 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Thank you all for being such great members! You all are wonderful, and make NW the amazing place it is.

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : May 16, 2013 12:25 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: