Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Happy Member Appreciation Day!

Page 2 / 2
flambeau
(@flambeau)
A Concerned Third Party Moderator Emeritus

I know that lately I haven't been around as much as I used to be, but I still wanted to drop in and say how amazing all of our members are; you are truly the reason why NarniaWeb is the fantastic site that it is.

's to you all!

--- flambeau

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me

Posted : May 16, 2013 1:26 pm
Louloudi the Centaur
(@louloudi-the-centaur)
Member Hospitality Committee

Thank you guys so much! I enjoy coming here on a daily basis and hope to keep doing so.

Posted : May 16, 2013 3:13 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Apologies for not being around much of late. My schedule has kept me busy. But I wanted to drop in and say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! to each and everyone of our members. You guys are fantastic and are what makes Narnia Web a great place!

Posted : May 16, 2013 4:16 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

THANK YOU to ALL the members of this amazing forum. :D Without y'all, we wouldn't have a job. ;))

In all seriousness, you guys and gals are simply amazing. You make our job both a ton of fun and relatively easy... well, most of the time. ;)

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : May 16, 2013 5:02 pm
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

My, how the time has flown. Since I've been a member I've gone from surfing NW on my Mom's computer in the office to making posts from my own laptop in my bedroom to swiping through pages of forum content via my tablet at "my own place". I've gone through a few life stages, but then so has the Narnia franchise, and so has this website. I feel like we've grown together over the years and our discussions have dug deep.

Our own little community, with our own jargon and little holidays, and a deep sense of what is really important in life, is what makes me feel at home.

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

Posted : May 16, 2013 5:27 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Awwe :)

Thanks mods :D What a blessing to come home and see this thread...

You all are awesome

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : May 16, 2013 7:18 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Thanks, our loyal and strong mods! :) I'm one of those who've wandered away a little, but I try to check back often. NWeb was my first online "Home" and the dearest and most welcoming. No other site comes close to the companionship and good cheer.

And the membership year graphics are great, Pattertwig's Pal! Nice idea. B-) *saves 2009 set*

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : May 20, 2013 8:29 pm
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Like flam, I'm not around as much as I used to be, but every time I come back, I remember why I fell in love with this forum in the first place. I'm sorry I'm so late in posting here, but I still wanted to say I'm so, so thankful for your friendship and your membership, and the lovely people I've met here on this site. I've met some of my dearest friends here, and this site has been such a beautiful, welcoming internet home.

While you praise and thank the mods often, right now I want to praise and thank you. While the mods keep the site running, without you, there would be no site. (And it would be so much more boring. ;)) ) It is truly you that makes this place so special.

Thank you so much. Huge hugs for each and every one of you.

av by dot

Posted : May 28, 2013 3:07 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: