Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Genetic traits

Page 3 / 3
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Well I definitely got the infamous double chin thing from my moms side of the family when I got a little bit older however I learned a few tricks on youtube how to minimize it and it looks a lot better now. I didn't know that it could be hereditary.

From my dads side I can move my nose like that witch on that bewitched show and my nostrils lol. Sometimes I don't know that I'm moving my nose and a friend or family member would point and laugh when it happens.

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

Posted : December 12, 2012 7:18 pm
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

When my dad was young and when I was about 10-14 we both used to have better than 20-20 vision, but old age kicked in for him, and my mom's genes kicked in for me so now I'm slightly nearsighted and I have to wear glasses to read notes on the board at school... (*misses the days when she used to see well :P) And Dad can't read up close anymore :P

On either my mums or dads side is anyone short sighted, everyone has perfect sight or are long sited. I am however a lot more than slightly short sited, I can't read anything three meter from me with my glasses off. My older sister has the same problem.

Topic starter Posted : December 13, 2012 2:22 am
Aslans_Jewel
(@aslans_jewel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I wish boldness was a genetic trait :P
I believe you get your hairline from your mother's father. I'll have a really long forehead at around 40. Yay. :P

I have very hobbity feet. Like, really hobbity. My Mom's side of the family has always had really fuzzy feet, and mine are by far the worst among us. Being called Frodo whenever I take my shoes off is awesome. I also have really hairy arms. It's not dark, so you can't see it in the light, but it's really dense, so I don't get as cold :P

@ILF My friend has crazy bad hitchhiker's thumb. He can't even hold a pencil right. It bends at about a 95 degree angle. It's kind of frightening. ;))

no longer active. every once in a while ill pop back for the memories. good to see a few recognizable names 🙂

Posted : December 15, 2012 4:04 am
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

That might explain my messy writing, who knows. Mines closer to 85-88 degree angle however.

I believe boldness is a trait from your mother side I remember something about it.

Topic starter Posted : December 15, 2012 8:44 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: