Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Conga-Rats ! - second conga line

Page 1 / 3
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Wow! Did you reach a new status, or an anniversary of your arrival here at Narniaweb? 
You know what to do -

CELEBRATE!!!!!

And THIS is the place to do it, to share your special announcement or milestone.

So THIS is also the place to congratulate each other on these, and to join in the celebrations.

Why, though is it called Conga-Rats? 
It developed on here years ago from Congratulations -> Congrats -> Conga-Rats !
Creative and humorous members found or made some excellent gifs to share.

Please follow these guidelines though, to help keep our cheers somewhat in order. Thumbs up  

GUIDELINES:

1. Please refrain from posting unless you have achieved a new ranking (or are celebrating an anniversary), or if you are congratulating a specific person.

2. Celebrating a number of posts should be something significant, like 100, or 5000.  (Hmm, although Auntie says if you're celebrating a post number that's your street number or year of birth, please explain why it's special to you 🙂  )

3. The usual forum rules apply too; remember the forum rule about substance! Making a lot of posts to get to a certain number isn't exactly encouraged here.

Rankings:

NarniaWeb Newbie: 1-10
NarniaWeb Regular: 11-99
NarniaWeb Nut: 100-499
NarniaWeb Junkie: 500-999
NarniaWeb Guru: 1,000-2,499
NarniaWeb Fanatic: 2,500-4,999
NarniaWeb Zealot: 5,000-9,999
NarniaWeb Master: 10,000+

You can read all the old posts back to 2009 here.   
https://community.narniaweb.com/index.php/community/the-spare-oom/conga-rats/

Please feel free to upload any of the old conga-gifs you have lurking on your hard drive!

Okay, party on!! Party  

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 12, 2023 9:10 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Happy 14th anniversary to @Twigs! Party So glad you're still around!

(And today is my 16th anniversary - thanks to all for the great time! )

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 16, 2023 9:00 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

Happy 16th anniversary @valiantarcher and happy 14th anniversary @twigs ! You both contribute a great deal to Narniaweb ! Star Star  

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 16, 2023 9:10 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

I forgot to say something at the time, but Saturday was my 19th NarniaWeb anniversary. Giggle

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 12, 2023 3:59 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

@rya

Whee! That's exciting!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 12, 2023 5:05 pm
Azog the Defiler
(@azog-the-defiler)
NarniaWeb Nut

Narniaweb regular. Whoop whoop. Hobbitpartygif

Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.

-Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 12, 2023 6:39 pm
johobbit liked
coracle
(@coracle)

@azog-the-defiler Can you try something celebratory, that opens on the post?
Welcome to 'Regular' status!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 12, 2023 6:42 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

I forgot on Thursday - but "Joined: July 13, 2005" ! Cool  

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 15, 2023 5:06 am
coracle and johobbit liked
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Conga-rats to all, and to you, @Varna, on the occasion of your 18th NarniaWeb anniversary a couple of days ago!!! Dancing Grin So-o-o glad you are a part of NWeb! Hug  

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 15, 2023 5:36 am
coracle
(@coracle)

@varna definite conga-rats on your 18 years here!!! Party  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 15, 2023 5:45 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Happy belated anniversaries, @Rya and @Varna! Congrats to both of you! Grin

Congrats on reaching Regular status, @Azog-the-Defiler!

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 15, 2023 8:50 am
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

Congrats to @rya and @varna!

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me beloved."
(Emeth, The Last Battle)
https://escapetoreality.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/aslan-and-emeth2.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 15, 2023 9:09 am
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Just a question, as I'm not sure who to ask this or where to ask it...

A couple of weeks ago, I spotted in my profile that I now have 5 stars and have gone over the count of 2,500 posts to make me a NarniaWeb Fanatic. Grin (I didn't notice when this actually happened — I just have fun being part of the community here and don't normally keep track of my post count and status and other statistics!)

However, next to any posts I make, although the 5 stars are showing, my status still reads as "NarniaWeb Guru" (the previous ranking) — although it's "Fanatic" on my actual profile. Is there a bug in the system, maybe? Hopefully someone here can help. Smile  

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 3, 2023 2:58 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

^ Tagging @Rose re Courtenay's question.

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 3, 2023 3:17 pm
Courtenay liked
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

Hi @Courtenay, sorry for the delay getting back to you on this! (Thanks, @Jo!)

I can explain the problem. Typically, that user title would automatically update as the forum member ascends the post ranks. However, because you are a treasured member of our Hospitality Committee, you get a custom title of your choosing! You can set your custom title by selecting Account on the navigation bar and then editing the field that says Title. Smile

Up until now, your account has retained "NarniaWeb Guru" because that was the title you had when you became a member of the Hospitality Committee, and it's been stuck that way because it's now a custom title and no longer automatically updated. Hope that makes sense! You can definitely update it yourself to say NarniaWeb Fanatic, or pick something entirely custom.

Thanks for all that you do on behalf of the HC! Applause

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 7, 2023 4:33 pm
johobbit liked
Page 1 / 3
Share: