Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Avatars/Signatures/Locations/etc!

Page 3 / 7
NaiadWaker
(@naiadwaker)
NarniaWeb Junkie

That's cool, tru. :)
Oh, I got a nickname: NaiadWalker. The first time I got called that was in the Getting to Know You thread in the "old NarniaWeb," and it somehow carried on here.
malkah: I think I've heard of Susan... She looks familiar... :D

Posted : September 14, 2009 11:19 am
Lady Courage
(@lady-courage)
NarniaWeb Guru

Yeee haw! Texas girl here too! Only I'm not living there at the moment. :(( *singing* "Beautiful, beautiful Texas..." I miss it SO much. :(

EDIT: Oh wow, my posts don't have to be moderated any more! Cool!

Sig by me | Av by Ithilwen
There is no such thing as a Painless Lesson

Posted : September 14, 2009 11:57 am
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)
Maiden of Monday Madness Moderator

I got a new sig!! B-) Signature made by Djaq.

My username is the title of a book by Jamie Carie, which I thoroughly enjoyed. But I also picked "SnowAngel" because: one, winter is my favorite season; two, it's unique; and three, I just think it sounds cool. ;) ;)

SnowAngel

Christ is King.

Posted : September 14, 2009 11:58 am
Broadway_Freak
(@broadway_freak)
NarniaWeb Regular

This was my very first moving avatar! :D

Anyone who even knows me a little knows I am the epitome of craziness.....and since these are some pretty crazy fruit, it fit. 8-}

And finally, my location is Wonderland because I'm currently in a community theater production of Alice in Wonderland. Hence the Wonderland.

Avvie By Rising_Star :D

Posted : September 14, 2009 3:35 pm
NaiadWaker
(@naiadwaker)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Broadway_Geek-The Funky Fruit is very spontaneous..You know, in a weird way, their facial expressions resemble those of 3 of my close friends...

Posted : September 14, 2009 4:35 pm
Aurora
(@aurora)
NarniaWeb Regular

My username is Aurora because i really like the Aurora lights and i'd love to go and see them one day and also because I like the movie 'Sleeping Beauty'. ;) It means 'dawn'. ;;)

My avatar is:
Why? Uh... well... because i LOVE Merlin and because i just cannot wait for Season 2 to start this weekend. Eeekk!! 8-}

My signature is: because i love narnia! :-o =)) And also because i love making graphics of the beach scene from PC. :D

My location: England

Posted : September 15, 2009 6:25 am
Narnian1993
(@narnian1993)
NarniaWeb Regular

My avatar is because... ;) I'm always convincing people to read more Narnia!!! :D
My sig is beacuse first I love the Edmund character ;) and secound i love his change!!!! :)
Location: New Jersey USA. But in my head, I live in Cair Paravel!

~You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.~ C. S. Lewis

Posted : September 15, 2009 7:04 am
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

My avatar is..because my favorite character is Edmund tying with Eustace in the chronicles.
My siggy isbecause with the fact that my two favorite characters are Eustace and Edmund I have to support at least one of them.
Although I was not born here I lived here most of my life and still do.
My username is Eustace...because when I first took the Narniaweb personality quiz I was Eustace.(The second time I took it I was Edmund.)

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

Posted : September 26, 2009 3:58 am
Marshwiggle
(@marshwiggle)
NarniaWeb Nut

This is an avy I just made from a pic I found from Vogue Korea. I love Korean culture and the picture was absolutely gorgeous so I had to mess with it :p

The sig was made to go with the avy- it has text from 'The Highwayman' which is an amazing poem by Alfred Noyes. It's been one of my favorites since I was in junior high and it seemed to go with the images somehow, especially the general sense of waiting...

The Drama Vampires bit is an inside joke amongst us old rplayers over in Ditto Town.

And my location is about Ditto Town as well- Dramaville being an alternate name for the universe where all of us Drama Vampires live.

It's empty in the valley of your heart. The sun, it rises slowly as you walk. Away from all the fears. And all the faults you've left behind.

So long...for now.

Posted : September 26, 2009 9:17 am
winterlife
(@winterlife)
NarniaWeb Guru

Ok, I haven't tried to insert images on the new forum yet, so bear with me.

Ok, so far so good. This is a picture of the band Tenth Avenue North, taken from their music video for their song "By Your Side." I don't remember who came up with the term "Northie" (it was either The Pendragon or The Scribbler, I think), but a Northie is a Tenth Ave fan.

The sig is kind of self-explanitory. Another picture from the same music video. MissAravis and I started the club on here.
And let's have a big round of aplause for eves_daughter for doing a fantastic job on both of them!

I made this my location because I have a horrible sense of direction and can get lost almost anywhere. (I can, really. I got lost trying to leave a public restroom once.)

User name: winterlife
I was trying to find some connection between Narnia and where I live. I think my homestate is as beautiful as Narnia, but there are no trees in my part of the state. So I branched off of Jadis's winter reign. Most years I can look out my window year round and see some snow somewhere on the hills. (I can't now, but we're expecting snow by mid-October.)

Hoot Owl of NarniaWeb!
Relient K club member
avie and siggie by me
NWtwin:Sleepwalking NWsibs:8

Posted : September 27, 2009 1:17 pm
Queen Susan
(@queen-susan)
NarniaWeb Guru

I changed my Location to:

"Far, Far, FAR away from Caspian! *evil laugh*"

What does this mean? That Susan and Caspian are far, Far, FAR away from eachother, and should never have "been together" in that way in the first place. ;)

Pretty much, it shows my annoyance for "Suspian"-- or... Suspain?

Posted : September 27, 2009 3:52 pm
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

I don't think I have to explain my username . . . again. :P

My avatar:

It's of Asa Butterfield as Mordred from the BBC Merlin. He's my favorite side character (Asa is adorable, his eyes are AMAZING, and he's a good little actor to boot!). I'm really, really looking forward to next Saturday's episode where his character makes another appearance. :D

My signature: BeautyLikeNight's Graphics
"Hush child, the darkness will rise from the deep
and carry you down into sleep."

The link is to my Photobucket which holds my graphics. The words are lyrics from the song "Mordred's Lullaby." A hauntingly beautiful song sung by Heather Dale. I like my avatars and signatures to match. :)

My location: Camelot.

The place where BBC Merlin takes place. ;)

P.S."Brooklyn!"

BeautyLikeNight's Graphics
My book: The Blind Traveler

Posted : September 28, 2009 12:39 pm
Glenstorm the Great
(@glenstorm-the-great)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Queen Susan wrote...

Pretty much, it shows my annoyance for "Suspian"-- or... Suspain?

lol I agree :D :p

my avatar is of Cody Pellerin who was in one of my favorite bands, Stellar Kart.

And my sig is of my fave girl band, BarlowGirl.

My location is Ruritania because that is where one of my favorite fantasy series, The Zenda Series, takes place.

And my username is Glenstorm the Great is b/c...well I don't think this way now but I made it up when I saw the first picture we got of Glenstorm in Prince Caspian. I didn't (at first) like the way they potrayed him at all so I wanted to "proclaim" that Glenstorm was great. :p

Posted : September 29, 2009 3:20 pm
Lady4Aslan
(@lady4aslan)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I used my avatar because I thought it look like some one from narnia and it also looks like me!!!! ;;)

"Aslan is the Jesus of Narnia."

Posted : September 30, 2009 4:35 pm
NaiadWaker
(@naiadwaker)
NarniaWeb Junkie

(Asa is adorable, his eyes are AMAZING, and he's a good little actor to boot!).

Asa is amazing, especially in Merlin and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Too bad he's not interested in acting as a career. Anyways...

I recently changed my signature to a quote from Winnie-the-Pooh. It's just so sweet.

oh, and, I changed my location to Perkaboo, a place I made up within my blog, of which I added a link into my signature, under "SqueazelSquazzleBubbleSnoo!"

Posted : October 5, 2009 11:01 am
Page 3 / 7
Share: