Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 5 People You Would Like To Meet

Page 10 / 10
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I don't think I've done this before, so...

(all are alive other than the first person on my list)
1. Stonewall Jackson- General of the Confederate Army (I am a "confederate"- there is so much more to it than slavery (the confederates were actually going to free the slaves and they later said that they should have done it before the war due because the Northerners were like "we're freeing the slaves, we're the good side" when really there is so much more to it and the South was, in my opinion, the "right" side, though neither was perfect... /confederate-ramble ;)) )
2. Georgie Henley- wonderful actress of a great character, Lucy
3. Will Poulter- wonderful actor of Eustace. Maybe if I'm in SC! :p
4. Alex Kendrick +
5. Stephen Kendrick- they made such awesome movies and I wish that they would teach me how!! :D

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : March 27, 2011 12:52 pm
Andrew
(@andrew)
NarniaWeb Nut

1 - C.S. Lewis: One of the greatest writers and thinkers of the modern age.

2 - Friedrich Nietzsche: Ditto.

3 - Adam Lambert - The most amazing voice to ever grace this earth, and such an inspiration!

4 - Jimi Hendrix - If I could jam with this guy for a couple hours...that would be amazing.

5 - The Apostle Paul: Sort of the C.S. Lewis of the Biblical era.

5.9.2011 the day Christ saved me!

Thank you Lady Faith for the sig!

Posted : March 28, 2011 11:57 am
puddleglum32
(@puddleglum32)
NarniaWeb Nut

1. Stonewall Jackson and PGT Beauraguard( I am a Rebel too Lucy of Narnia!! :D )

2. Skandar Keynes(who is an amazing actor, and no one can play Edmund better than him)

3. Jon Foreman(lead singer of the band Switchfoot)

4. Winston Churchill-Never,never,never,never give up!

5. The Apostle Paul

Founder of the Switchfoot Club.
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Check it out on the Talk About Narnia forum!

Posted : March 28, 2011 1:03 pm
MoonlightDancer
(@moonlightdancer)
NarniaWeb Nut

1. Kristin Cavallari (in my avatar) I just love her.
2. Thomas Jefferson...he was my favorite president. :)
3. Ron Paul...I'm a huge fan
4. Justin Bieber. His hair is soft.
5. John Lennon...my favorite Beatle. :)

Forever a proud Belieber

Live life with the ultimate joy and freedom.

Posted : March 28, 2011 7:29 pm
Shadowlander
(@shadowlander)
NarniaWeb Guru

Kristin Cavallari (in my avatar) I just love her.

I know this will sound odd, but every time I see your avatar (well, the other one, not this particular one) I think it's a picture of you playing that cup game. You know, the one where ya' got 3 cups and there's a bean or something under one and you're switching cups around and making the player try and figure out which cup the bean is under. ;)) Nothing to do with anything, just struck me as kinda humorous. ;))

Kennel Keeper of Fenris Ulf

Posted : March 29, 2011 8:58 am
Lucy85
(@lucy85)
NarniaWeb Nut

1. Anne Boleyn, so I could finally know what type of woman she really was :)
2. Charlotte Bronte-simply because I think she was a fabulous writer and would love to hear what she thinks about things
3. Thomas Hardy-would love to hear his thoughts on religion, as he seemed to have a dislike for Christianity
4. Marie Antoinette-another historic figure who I would love to meet, so I could find out what she was like.
5. My great-grandfather Jacob because I to hear his stories about his life :) He was quite a character from what I hear!

Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight / At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more / When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death / And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again

Posted : March 29, 2011 1:28 pm
NarnianAtHeart
(@narnianatheart)
NarniaWeb Regular

1. Lucia(a girl that I talk to online who is in Japan and sounds like an amazing person :D ) 2. Walt Disney( my favorite movie director) 3. Geogie Henley( one of my favorite actresses) 4. Will Poulter( one of my favorite actors) 5. it's a tye between Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood( My favorite singers) and I bet all these people have AMAZING personalities and are loads of FUN! :D

WILL POULTER IS EUSTACE club!

sincerely NAH ( Narnian At Heart)
Narnia a world were you and I belong

Posted : March 29, 2011 3:48 pm
Graymouser
(@graymouser)
NarniaWeb Nut

Hmmm, tough to decide between "people you'd like to meet because you respect and admire them" and "people it would be fun to spend an evening with".

1)Abraham Lincoln falls into the "both" caregory: not only a great man but also a funny guy.

2) Montaigne, also both. Such a wise, modest, yet interesting personality.

3) David Hume, the Scottish philosopher- "the Great Skeptic"; also considered an extremely charming and witty dinner guest.

4)Katherine Hepburn- sigh

5)Chuang-tse (Zhuangzi) 4th Century BC Taoist philosopher; author of the famous Butterfly Dream "once i dreamed I was a butterfly..."

The difference is that people wanted to hear the stories, whereas I never met anyone who wanted to read the essays

Posted : March 29, 2011 6:13 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

1. Andy Serkis (because he's an amazing actor I admire, and a very nice person)

2. NW's Dr. Elwin Ransom. I know it's a bit unusual to put a NarniaWebbers name here, but I read his blog, and he's also a person I admire.

3. Charlotte Bronte (because she reminds me of myself and i think we'd have a lot in common)

4. Albert Einstein. I don't know, I've just always admired him. He was so smart, and not afraid to be himself.

5. My pastor. ;)) Even though I've met him before during short periods of time. it'd be great to just sit down and talk to him because he is so kind and knowledgable about the Bible. :)

~Riella =:)

Posted : March 29, 2011 8:16 pm
Page 10 / 10
Share: