Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Favorite Narnian Villain

Page 6 / 9
Miss Rosario
(@miss-rosario)
NarniaWeb Guru

I voted for the Lady of the Green Kirtle. She's just so good at being bad. Jadis came in as a close second, though!

Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 11, 2011 11:29 am
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

I voted for Jadis- I've always enjoyed her for some reason...

NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 12, 2011 7:09 am
Lucy85
(@lucy85)
NarniaWeb Nut

My choice is Jadis! She is the ultimate baddie to me. She's so powerhungry and is just terrible!

Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight / At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more / When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death / And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 13, 2011 6:41 am
Minty
(@minty)
NarniaWeb Regular

I voted Ginger the Cat. Why? Well...he's a *cat*. One of the reasons he seems so evil is because he's a simply a cat. How can something so small and innocent help bring down Narnia? The thought is terrifying, honestly. He uses others, but no one suspects he would do such a thing because...he's a *cat*.

In second comes Lady of the Green Kirtle. She's really terrifying and scary, but Ginger wins out for some reason. ;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 13, 2011 2:34 pm
Conina
(@conina)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Jadis - she has the most back-story. We know that she destroyed Carn and she has tried to take-over Earth and Narnia as well. Her desire for domination and her vanity make her an excellent villain.

"Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning." -C.S. Lewis

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 16, 2011 8:25 am
puddleglum32
(@puddleglum32)
NarniaWeb Nut

Prince Rabadash! He is so arrogant and selfish. He is the perfect villian!

Founder of the Switchfoot Club.
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Check it out on the Talk About Narnia forum!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 16, 2011 1:36 pm
Arvan
(@arvan)
NarniaWeb Regular

Shift!!! I hate him. I hate hate HATE him. He's Lewis's best "bad guy" in my opinion. He's just so evil, I always wanted to slap him upside the face.

Now, if you actually meant "favorite" as in "love reading his words", Uncle Andrew wins. He's hilarious, in an evil way. But, as the poll said "Vilest", Shift wins for me.

"The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen."
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too."

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 5, 2011 9:34 am
Jadis101
(@jadis101)
NarniaWeb Regular

Jadis is my favorite villain, with LOTGK coming in at a close second. I think witches make very good baddies and these two are so good at being bad. Jadis is cold, cruel, very powerful and completely ruthless. LOTGK is seductively evil and charming which makes her very powerful and dangerous as well! I also like Maugrim because he is so cool.

I would have to say I think Shift is the most "hateable" villain in Narnia.

Keeper of Jadis' Wolves

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 21, 2011 8:24 am
PuddleCheep
(@puddlecheep)
NarniaWeb Regular

Tash wins for me. Even though Jadis was supposed to represent Satan in LWW, Tash seems to be more like the devil: a spirit, horribly looking, and pure evil.

Number 2 for me would be the LotGK. One of the best kind of villian; someone who is beautiful, speaks softly, and covers her wickedness more than Jadis.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 21, 2011 2:30 pm
Alice_WL
(@alice_wl)
NarniaWeb Regular

I definitely voted for the white witch Jadis.. She's so awesome and powerful - and her having no emotion toward anyone, unable to feel any pity or mercy for them, just makes her that much more terrifying.. O.o

"Who knows what I could bring, flying high upon a wing.
I believe that anything can be a princess thing."
- Princess Sofia the First

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 2, 2011 2:24 am
Louloudi the Centaur
(@louloudi-the-centaur)
Member Hospitality Committee

I voted for Jadis/White Witch. I especially like her in MN. I just think that was wicked when she destroyed a whole world with just a word. I just also find it disturbing that she tried to use the Deplorable Word when on Earth against people, and when she stole a cab and rampaged through London.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 9, 2011 7:52 am
wizardjna
(@wizardjna)
NarniaWeb Regular

Jadis's the first evil of all! so I choose her.
The only villian that tried to beat Aslan I think . But it means nothing for the great Lion ^:)^

Make your choice, adventurous Stranger; Strike the bell and bide the danger, Or
wonder, till it drives you mad, What would have followed if you had.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 10, 2011 5:42 pm
Caspian_Xth
(@buck_williams)
NarniaWeb Regular

I said other. Mine would have to be the same in our world; sin. It is seen in all the books in different ways. And always points the sinner to their need for the Narnian redeemer; Aslan, and in our case, the earthly redeemer; Jesus.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 8, 2011 3:45 am
puddleglum32
(@puddleglum32)
NarniaWeb Nut

I love Ginger! "He's as cool as a cucumber."

Founder of the Switchfoot Club.
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Check it out on the Talk About Narnia forum!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 26, 2012 2:27 pm
SilverLynx
(@silverlynx)
NarniaWeb Regular

Jadis is my favourite B-)

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 27, 2012 2:59 am
Page 6 / 9
Share: