Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NWer hired (April Fools!)

wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Another NarniaWebber, whose name I'm keeping secret for obvious reasons, finally allowed me to post this. We've met each other 6 months ago and I recently found out that she was hired as a scriptwriter for one of the upcoming Narnia films :) I'm posting this here until the movie production confirms it ;)

Any thoughts?

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Topic starter Posted : March 31, 2011 5:57 pm
stateofgreen
(@stateofgreen)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I think I know who it might be. ;) Shall I make a stab at it?

Signature by Ithilwen/Avatar by Djaq
Member of the Will Poulter is Eustace club
Great Transformations-Eustace Scrubb

Posted : March 31, 2011 7:05 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)

Well if you do I can't say if you are right ;)

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Topic starter Posted : April 1, 2011 2:35 am
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

I did send in an application as I am skilled with horses, but they decided to go with someone who could fence. My draw may be lightning fast, but it wasn't what they were looking for. The mask was also a point against me. ;)

Posted : April 1, 2011 2:45 am
stateofgreen
(@stateofgreen)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Well if you do I can't say if you are right ;)

I think it's They've been trying to lure her away from her job for months. I think she has a couple of script pre-treatments for Magician's Nephew and Silver Chair (both being secretly simul-filmed) for dual release during Easter 2013.

Signature by Ithilwen/Avatar by Djaq
Member of the Will Poulter is Eustace club
Great Transformations-Eustace Scrubb

Posted : April 1, 2011 9:12 am
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)

I did send in an application as I am skilled with horses, but they decided to go with someone who could fence. My draw may be lightning fast, but it wasn't what they were looking for. The mask was also a point against me. ;)

Ah I know the feeling... I sent one in to be the director of SC, but apparently 2 youtube videos isn't enough expecience for them... hmph!

~f.l.o.w.

Topic starter Posted : April 1, 2011 10:24 am
puddleglum32
(@puddleglum32)
NarniaWeb Nut

I think Andrew Adamson would not be as good as you.

Founder of the Switchfoot Club.
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Check it out on the Talk About Narnia forum!

Posted : April 1, 2011 11:08 am
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

I can't be sure, of course, but... I have a guess. I've been carefully watching this person for awhile -- what they said and everything -- and it just seemed like they were hiding something. I'm sure it must be that they are working for the Narnia Production. I think the NWer who was hired by the production might be...

Just sayin'.

And also possibly

~Riella =:)

Posted : April 1, 2011 2:08 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Happy April Fools!

Posted : April 2, 2011 2:36 am
Share: