Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Related music

coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

This is not a specifically Narnia-linked album, but the producer has just brought my attention to it, and I have listened to all the previews: some of them do indeed reference Narnia.
I hadn't heard of her before, but she has a Lovely singing voice!

Meg Sutherland, "Courage, Dear Heart".

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/how-t ... =970255106
Available on both itunes and Amazon.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Topic starter Posted : April 26, 2015 2:20 pm
Impending Doom
(@impending-doom)
Adventurous Stranger Knight of NarniaWeb

Douglas Greasham was actually the excecutive producer for the album! I stumbled across her Instagram account a few weeks ago and started talking with her about the project. I checked her album out on ITunes and ended up purchasing a couple songs. It's definitely worth listening to!

"Tollers, there is too little of what we really like in stories. I am afraid we shall have to try and write some ourselves." - C.S. Lewis

Posted : April 28, 2015 4:47 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Yes, he mentioned it to me recently, and suggested I share it with fans of Narnia.
I will have to buy the album, because it will be my first itunes download!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Topic starter Posted : May 1, 2015 10:15 pm
PhelanVelvel
(@phelanvelvel)
NarniaWeb Nut

I legit started crying when I heard "Real". >__> I haven't heard many songs about Narnia, so it struck a chord with me. Her plaintive voice really captured Lucy for me.

Posted : October 23, 2015 11:38 am
Bree
 Bree
(@bree)
NarniaWeb Regular

I love this album, I bought it a few years ago and I still play it constantly - especially when I go to the gym (I have to remind myself to not sing along)
You can tell by the Lyrics that the artists are long time fans of Narnia.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Music-Inspired ... B000AXWH26

Posted : December 4, 2016 3:38 am
Share: