Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Narnia Inspired Tea

fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

This forum needs some love. ramagut posted these on her FB page so I thought I'd share them on here. :)

http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/b ... s=og.likes

I was toying with the idea of ordering some... just because. Jadis, Peter, and Caspian flavors sound kind of good to me. ;))

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 24, 2014 8:40 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Ahhh, those are so cool! I really like the descriptions as they relate to the characters. Although I am surprised Jadis' does not have a bit of Turkish Delight mixed in, as well. ;)) If I liked tea, I just might order some!

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 24, 2014 9:59 am
PhelanVelvel
(@phelanvelvel)
NarniaWeb Nut

Oh my, this is a thing?! I would love to buy them all! Each flavour is so creatively tied in to the character. Love it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 29, 2014 10:33 pm
SummerSnow
(@summersnow)
Member Hospitality Committee

Those look very interesting. I'd love to just try them once, though since I'm not a huge exotic tea drinker (I usually stick with black and sometimes I drink raspberry), I don't know if I'd necessarily like them. Meadow would also love to try them, I'm sure. :D I'd especially like to try Aslan, Susan, Lucy, and (possibly) Jadis flavors.

I think the creator did a very accurate job with the tea matching the different personalities, or at least from what I can tell from the pictures, since some of the ingredients are a bit foreign to me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2014 8:32 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

The packaging is delightful!

I'm quite curious about the Edmund flavor--though, of course, it's out of stock at the moment. :p The Peter and Caspian flavors are intriguing as well.

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2014 9:01 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

Oh my goodness, I love those! What a brilliant idea. (I wonder if they do any other fandoms?) Being a bit of a tea fanatic, these are right up my alley. ;)) I hope they continue to make more tea blends as more films are made and new characters are introduced! A lovely green tea blend for the Green Lady just makes sense. :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2014 10:01 am
EmpressJadis
(@empressjadis)
NarniaWeb Regular

Yum I want to eat Peter and Tumnus!!!!!
That came out wrong!
Oh, and I also want to eat Jadis!

and @johobbit, great idea, but I'd like to see it in Edmund's tea rather than Jadis'.

EmpressJadis

Just because they can't feel it too doesn't mean that you have to forget

The Call, Prince Caspian
(Song by Regina Spektor)

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 7, 2014 10:58 am
jewel
(@jewel)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sweet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 4, 2015 4:23 am
Tumnus
(@tumnus)
NarniaWeb Regular

Thank you for sharing! My daughter's birthday is coming up and I am thinking of making it Narnia inspired including a recreation of Mr. Tumnus' tea with Lucy, so this will be absolutely perfect. Probably a strong black tea like the Peter or Tumnus blend for me, the herbal Aslan one for her. :)

"Narnia, Narnia, Narnia,
Awake.

Love. Think. Speak.

Be Walking Trees

Be Talking Beasts

Be Divine Waters"
-The Magician's Nephew

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 15, 2020 5:40 am
Share: