Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Lucy's Vial, dagger and cape

LucytheValiant23
(@lucythevaliant23)
NarniaWeb Regular

hey guys! I've been searching for a long time on a particular item and need some help tracking her down. Anyone got suggestions? By the way, here's the picture. https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L1500_.jpg

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 12, 2019 2:46 pm
Tumnus
(@tumnus)
NarniaWeb Regular

This would be a lovely item to have, especially since my daughter is currently talking of going as Lucy this Halloween. I shall be glad to join you in the search for this item and to fill you in should it appear anywhere!

"Narnia, Narnia, Narnia,
Awake.

Love. Think. Speak.

Be Walking Trees

Be Talking Beasts

Be Divine Waters"
-The Magician's Nephew

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2020 5:46 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

I don't know whether good copies of these are still available.
You and your daughter could make your own. The cloak needs a piece of red material, gathered and with a nice clasp at the neck. I used a lightweight red curtain and sewed a large button on one side to match a loop in the curtain on the other.
Plastic daggers can be bought from costume shops. And your creativity can be focussed on the bottle of healing cordial. An old perfume bottle from a charity shop, with a cover you design and make yourselves?
Best wishes.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2020 6:41 am
Tumnus
(@tumnus)
NarniaWeb Regular

Thank you, yes making one ourselves did occur to me as well :)

"Narnia, Narnia, Narnia,
Awake.

Love. Think. Speak.

Be Walking Trees

Be Talking Beasts

Be Divine Waters"
-The Magician's Nephew

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2020 3:20 pm
Share: