Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Avatars - First Edition!

Page 95 / 98
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Textures by flambeau, Wunderkind, Aravis A, and hyaline12.

Anyone can use. C&CC

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : December 17, 2011 4:21 pm
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

Just two from me!

CC and C are lovely. Credit is nice but not necessary. Please don't claim as your own.

~Wunder

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

Posted : December 18, 2011 2:16 pm
DancingPrincesses
(@dancingprincesses)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Wonderful Icons everyone! :)

Renny; My favorite is #5, nice cropping! :-bd

daughter of the King; I like your coloring on #4-6.

Wunderkind; I like #1 very nice!

Here are some Icons from me;

Miley
C and CC is welcome, credit preferred if used please. :)

My RL sibs are Adeona, Mars Aviator, Lizzle, NarnianCricket, and Andriel

Posted : January 2, 2012 11:01 am
Tarkheena
(@tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Nut

Wish I had time for comments, but I've gotta head to bed. Early morning tomorrow. (-|

However, you're all doing beautiful work!

Comments and credit are wonderful Christmas presents. :)

avvie & sig by me

Team Hoodie!!!
Hoot Owl Of NarniaWeb

Posted : January 2, 2012 3:08 pm
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)

Miley: Lovely icons! I love #6, 8, 10, and 15! Lovely coloring! And I adore the cropping on #8. I had forgotten about the candles in that scene until we watched LWW again.

Tarkheena: I didn't realize that you were ashymolassy on LJ. :P Yay! Another NW-er on LJ! ^^ Such a gorgeous batch! It's hard to pick favs. I love #3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 20. You're so creative with the layouts. ^^ And I love the magenta-ish bluish coloring.

Just a few from me.

CC and C are ♥! Credit is nice but not necessary. Please don't claim as your own.

~Wunder

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Posted : January 4, 2012 1:43 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

4 from me (I may have posted the last, can't remember)

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : January 18, 2012 2:27 pm
Aravis Autarkeia
(@aravis-autarkeia)
NarniaWeb Nut

Renny: The ones of Reepicheep are so cute!!! :D
Kira: Nice use of textures! Love the lighting!
daughter of the King: I love #4-6. The coloring is so pretty!
DancingPrincesses: Awesome set! My favorites are #4-5.
Tarkheena: Love the purple/pink coloring! #7, 11, and 20 are especially pretty!
Wunderkind_Lucy: Lovely lighting and coloring on your first post! I really like #2 on your second post!
wolfloversk: Yay for HHB! Cool concept on the last one!

only a few from me:

Posted : January 21, 2012 5:23 am
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)

A2: Love them all. Especially #2 and 4. ;) btw, love the sig, too! ^^

Just two from me.

~Wunder

Posted : January 23, 2012 11:15 am
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

after a LONG absence, I am BACK :)

Hope you all like them! free for use!!! :) please just give me credit ;)

~VFK~

Posted : February 7, 2012 4:20 pm
Reep, a Cheep
(@reep-a-cheep)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Tarkheena, your Lucy/Tumnus avvies are amazing! Great job! Especially love the "Winter Wonder" one.

NWeb sib of ~Lu~

Posted : February 7, 2012 7:57 pm
Aravis Autarkeia
(@aravis-autarkeia)
NarniaWeb Nut

Wunderkind_Lucy: Love #2!
violetfirekrazed: so pretty! I especially love #5, #8,#14, and #15. :)

Posted : February 10, 2012 6:37 am
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)

CC & C ♥! Credit is nice but not necessary. Please don't claim as your own.

~Wunder

Posted : February 11, 2012 9:45 am
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Page 88:
Wunderkind_Lucy: 4th Post: I really love that avi of Lucy blended onto the snowy trees background! *saves* And I like how the lighting on #8 really focuses on Susan's face. 5th Post: Nice texture work on #4, and 5 is just beautiful. :)
Valiant: Sure, I'm glad you like it! Enjoy! And sorry I took so long responding.
daughter of the King: Wow - great cropping and coloring on #3 and 7!

Page 89:
Renny: I like your cropping on 2 and 7.
Kira: Cute! Nice coloring and lighting. :) Welcome back!
daughter of the King: I like your coloring on 1, #3 is sweet, and I really like what you did with #7.
Wunder: 1st Post: Good blending on #1, and cropping on #2 is simple but right. :) 2nd Post: Ooh - I like your text work on 2, and 3 is just gorgeous. 3rd Post: Great negative space on the first one! 4th Post: #6 is so shiney and strong.
DP Miley: 2, 7, 11, and 20 are my favorites - nice work tying the last five together with the stripey textures. ;)
Tarkheena: You know I like these! I like the Tumblry style of 4, 7 just rocks, and 13 has a great layout. Beautiful coloring overall.
Wolfie: Aww! Bree and Hwin! Nice to see graphics of them.
Aravis_A: 1st Post: Nice pastel coloring. :) 2nd Post: 10 is so beautiful - the coloring glows! *saves* 4, 6, 8, and your Cat set are my other favorites.
VioletFireKrazed: Lovely work! :-o 5, 8, 10, 14, and 15 are my favorites. Such warm coloring, and nice delicate texture use.

Some from me - I'm going to make a larger post later, I hope.

On this batch I used texures by hyaline12, flambeau, Wunderkind_Lucy, and Aravis_Autarkeia. Also various Livejournal users.
Feel free to use any of the avis without asking - but comments, criticism, and credit are all sooo nice! :D

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : February 22, 2012 3:13 pm
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Hello :)
Ohmygoodness, I love everybodies avatars!!!!! :) they're so beautiful!!!!!

Aravis Autarkeia: I especially love your last few with the really blue sky!!!! :) Quite spectacular!!!!

Free for use :)

~VFK~

Posted : March 13, 2012 12:34 pm
malkah
(@malkah)
NarniaWeb Guru

Hello all! I haven't been in here in too long. :( It's been so fun to look through the pages, though--you're all doing beautiful work as always! :D

Comments for this page:

Kira, great use of textures on that icon!
Dot, lovely coloring! The Lucy avvies especially look like an oil painting. :D
Wunder, first post- I love the contrast of black-and-white on #1! Second post- The coloring on #2 and #3 is just stunning. Third post- Beautiful golden tones on #1! Fourth post- Wonderful coloring again on all of them, and I love the unusual crop on #5.
DancingPrincesses, fantastic job on the cropping and text! My favorites are #2, #4, #5, #8,#11, #16, #18, and #20.
Tarkheena, wow, gorgeous batch! Favorites are #3, #4, #5, #6, #10, #11 (love the blending!), #12, #15, #16, and #18.
Wolfy, great icons! Your images for Bree and Hwin are perfect, and the blue effect on #4 is really cool.
Aravis Autarkeia, first post-I love the clean coloring on #1 and the unique design on #3 and #4! Second post- beautiful batch! I really love how your textures pull colors out of the icon. Favorites are #3, #4, #7, #9, #10, #11, #12, #17, and #20!
Vi, first post-really pretty icons! Favorites are #2, #5, #7, #11, #12, and #14! Second post- awesome cropping and textures, especially on #5, #10, #11, #14, #15,#21, and #22!
Adeona, lovely batch! Your coloring and textures are so striking. I especially like #3, #5, #8, #9, #12, and #13!

And a few from me:

Comments and CC are muchly appreciated! :) Please credit if you use.

Textures by flambeau and hyaline12.

the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics

Posted : March 28, 2012 11:17 am
Page 95 / 98
Share: