Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Avatar and Signature Sets

Page 3 / 17
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

I was just going to post the signature but I saw how empty this thread was so I went on an avatar making spree. Feel free to use any or all of this. Credit is nice but not necessary. C and CC welcome.

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

Posted : June 4, 2010 11:17 am
Daughter_of_Ramandu
(@daughter_of_ramandu)
NarniaWeb Nut

I'd love to thank everyone that left me comments! :) I really appreciate it! ;)

I wish i had time to comment on everyone else but I really don't have time. All I can say is that everyone is doing a great job, I love the textures! ;;)

Here's two that I've worked on today. I finally got Gimp and i'm still very new to it. The first one is RD aka Lilliandil and the second is another Jill/Tirian pair that I love so much. I hope they really become a pair if the movie gets here. I'm sorry eustacegirl but I love the friendship between Jill/Eustace already. ;)

Co-Founder of Jilrian Club, Jill/Tirian. PM DamselJillPole or me to join.
A proud Supporter of the Caspian/Lilliandil Romance!
I support Laura Brent!

Posted : June 4, 2010 9:45 pm
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Thanks Damsel Jill Pole! :)

I like all of these, they're so pretty! *oohs and awws*

~VFK~

Posted : June 7, 2010 8:23 am
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Oh My Lanta!!

Daughter_of_ Ramandu: I love your sets, especially the new Jill/Tirian one. i want to use it. The texture and brush of pink used in it is gorgeous and the fonts and lyrics makes it seem very romantic. I love it.

I also wanted to say that I love the Lilliandil sets too. You need to make more like that. I love the colors a lot in the avatar. it looks nighttime, the background looks as if she's walking out of the pillars and she looks like she's holding a candle stick too like in the book.

I'm using your new Jilrian set. That's just cute.

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

Posted : June 7, 2010 11:17 am
Narnian_Archer
(@narnian_archer)
NarniaWeb Junkie

This is my first avatar and signature set. It's very simple, but I hope to make more in the future. I haven't uploaded them anywhere yet, if you'd like to use them, please feel welcome, only please ask first and give credit. Thanks!

sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose

Posted : June 12, 2010 6:29 pm
theprincessspy
(@theprincessspy)
NarniaWeb Regular

Wow, everyone is doing such good work! It's been forever since I've been here. I've missed it!

Inspired by the trailer (which is here! yay!):

Feel free to use (credit is nice, but you don't have to :) )

I Am An Authoress Blog
I answer to tps.
Avi by Wunderkind_Lucy ~ Sigi by campgirl

Posted : June 17, 2010 4:09 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Here are two sets from me:

No Credit Required. Expect more up on my website soon.

Posted : June 17, 2010 5:13 pm
Narnian_Archer
(@narnian_archer)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Wow, very beautiful sets! theprincessspy, I really like the first avatar with the second set, and starkat, I love the second set! It has such a magical, Narnian feel about it!

sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose

Posted : June 18, 2010 3:50 am
Princess Anna
(@princess-anna)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Wow, all of you are doing an incredible job! :D
I'm so speechless at your talent, that I can't say any more than that! ;))

Anyway, I have a few...

Those two sets are the best of the lot. If you want, you can find the rest on my photobucket, here. (though, personally? I think all of you are doing better than I am)

Feel free to use, but please credit. Comments make my day a lot brighter! ;)

edit:
Oh! I probably used textures by hyaline12 and wunder... I tend to use their stuff a lot these days ;))

Posted : June 18, 2010 9:28 am
theprincessspy
(@theprincessspy)
NarniaWeb Regular

Wow, starkat, I love the second set! All the light rays and beveling (?). Good job! *saves*

Thanks, Narnian_Archer!

Princess Anna, I really like the color scheme/metal-grunge effect that you used for that second set! It works really well with the picture. *saves*

A few more from me. :)

I didn't really know what words to put on that one. ^^^ If anyone has any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them! :)

Comments make my day! Feel free to use and credit is optional. :)

I Am An Authoress Blog
I answer to tps.
Avi by Wunderkind_Lucy ~ Sigi by campgirl

Posted : June 20, 2010 3:19 pm
narnia royalty
(@narnia-royalty)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Hey everyone, i haven't been on here in ages, but all my own avatars and stuff got lost when my computer crashed a while back. Would anyone be willing to make an avatar and signature set for me please? i don't particularly care what's on it..something with aslan or lucy..but i would really appreciate it! thanks! all these look wonderful! :)

"Safe? who said anything about safe? Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you" ~Mr. Beaver
Sig by Lover of Narnia

Posted : June 29, 2010 7:52 am
Lucy P.
(@lucy-p)
NarniaWeb Nut

Here's a set with three optional avatars, narnia royalty:

Credit is nice but not necessary. :)

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Posted : June 29, 2010 10:08 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Here is a few sets I whipped up this afternoon narnia royalty. No rush to use. ;) I hope you like them.

C and CC is great. Credit is nice, but not required if you use.

~Lover

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6

Posted : June 29, 2010 12:52 pm
Pepper Darcy
(@pepper-darcy)
NarniaWeb Nut

Lucy P. I *LOVE* your Aslan/Lucy set! It's wonderful!! =D

And I love all the others, they are so amazing. I've never been able to get the knack of graphics, but I love to oooh and ah over everyone elses! =) Good work all!

:music: risk it all cuz I'll catch you if you fall... if my heart was a house you'd be home :music:

Posted : June 29, 2010 12:52 pm
narnia royalty
(@narnia-royalty)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Lover of Narnia and Lucy P...thank you so much! i love them all..now just to choose! lol :) I really appreciate it and will give credit to those that i use. Thanks again! they're beautiful!

Pepper Darcy..i've never been able to get the knack of grapics either. But i love looking at the others that people make and commenting on them. :)

"Safe? who said anything about safe? Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you" ~Mr. Beaver
Sig by Lover of Narnia

Posted : June 29, 2010 2:05 pm
Page 3 / 17
Share: