Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The Award Goes to... Narniaweb 10th Birthday Virtual Awards!

coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Have you sometimes thought,"That person deserves an award for doing that!" ?

NOW you have the chance to create and present any award you think fit, and the sky is the limit for "NarniaWeb 10th Birthday Virtual Awards".

So if you admire someone's skill in creating avatars, writing interesting comments, humour, hard work, kindness, write a short description here.

It can be serious, or really light hearted - anything at all that you think someone should be recognised for!! =))

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 19, 2013 8:20 pm
Aslans_Jewel
(@aslans_jewel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I nominate The Rose-Tree Dryad for both strangest foods and most trips to the oven in any given hour

no longer active. every once in a while ill pop back for the memories. good to see a few recognizable names 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2013 11:10 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

This is such a good idea for a topic! I'm gonna have to think on this, because I'm pretty sure I've had that exact thought a dozen times. Expect to see me back here soon. ;))

I nominate The Rose-Tree Dryad for both strangest foods and most trips to the oven in any given hour

=))

Hey, pea protein brownies aren't weird at all. ;) And it's not my fault that the oven timer demands constant attention! :P

*awards you the NarniaWebber with Most Video Games trophy* ;))

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2013 11:28 am
TheGentleWarrior
(@thegentlewarrior)
NarniaWeb Guru

I nominate Narnia_Fan12 for being the craziest, funniest member I've ever talked to in the chatroom. =))

Hey, pea protein brownies aren't weird at all. ;)

*high fives and nominates Rose for best healthy recipe buddy.* :D

Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2013 6:35 am
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I present Liberty Hoffman with the Most Epic Number of Posts in Single Day award.

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 25, 2013 10:21 am
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
(@dernhelm_of_rohan)
NarniaWeb Nut

I nominate Narnian Badger for Most Personal Avies Created for Others, and Ithilwen for Most NaNoWriMo Covers Created for Others. You girls are awesome!

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 4, 2013 6:54 am
Share: