Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Write a Synopsis

Page 22 / 42
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

A comic story about young women working at a shipyard - the day and night shifts try to outdo each other in productivity, but the competition becomes fiercer when neither group decides it is above a prank war.

The Good Ship Red Lily

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 29, 2021 8:01 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

An experienced, retired sailor has gotten ill. He decides that the sea air will do him good. He then sets about his age-old ship, Red Lily with his son.  As the story continues, the sailor talks about the journeys he and his ship, Red Lily have been through to his son. One day on the still sea, a band of Pirates invade. He is forced to choose between his son and his ship Red Lily. Which will he choose? 

Replay

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 29, 2021 9:10 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

A suspenseful adventure story following a teenager who gets pulled into a video game as a character and must replay it again and again until she is able to successfully complete the final quest.

A Time for Courage

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 4, 2021 9:22 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

A woman who has always hid behind others, and never faced her own fears, has to find her own courage when she is left alone in an unfamiliar region with no way to contact her friends or family.

Sense and Sensibility

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2021 12:34 am
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

The sequel to Dumb and Dumber. Grin

(I didn't think that up myself, I must admit... at the time one of the film versions of S&S came out, there was a story that fans of Dumb and Dumber were going to see it because they thought it was the sequel. I can neither confirm nor deny the truth of this. Tongue )

Nineteen Eighty-Four

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2021 9:25 am
coracle
(@coracle)

The autobiography of a Gen Y, who grew up under the influence of a controlling older brother. 

[think about it]

The Mountains of Spices

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2021 2:24 pm
Courtenay liked
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

A young, talented and intrepid chef enters the world's biggest curry-making competition, the grand prize for which is a lifetime supply of ingredients...

(@coracle If the real book you were referring to is Hannah Hurnard's sequel to Hinds' Feet on High Places, I've just started reading it! Smile )

Swallows and Amazons

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2021 2:38 pm
coracle liked
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

An academic work investigating the effect of swallow migratory patterns on the ancient civilizations responsible for the mythical Amazons.

The Dragon's Tooth

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 12, 2021 5:26 pm
coracle liked
coracle
(@coracle)

The story of a giant who replaces his lost tooth with one found in the back of a cave, but finds his breath becoming very hot.... is he turning into a dragon?

This is the Star

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 13, 2021 11:45 pm
Lady Jill the Loyal
(@lady-jill-the-loyal)
NarniaWeb Regular

The story of a space-mad spaceman, who has jury-rigged a spaceship and goes in search of the North Star. (This is giving me painful memories of a truly awful story I wrote when I was younger... ugh. It was terribly written, the sort you can't even laugh at, only cringe.)

Mark of the Raven

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2021 5:42 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

A young English man sets out on his first journey in the Royal Navy, on a ship called HMS Raven. 

A Lion In The Meadow 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2021 8:02 pm
Lady Jill the Loyal
(@lady-jill-the-loyal)
NarniaWeb Regular

The tale of a lion determined to become a vegetarian. To avoid temptation, he moves to a meadow and lives alone, trying to subsist on grass.

Terror on Every Side

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 15, 2021 1:25 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

The screenplay for the latest Bond film where James Bond is replaced by Jane Blonde, a basilisk-eyed woman whose deadly stare intimidates any villain who dares to create havoc & terror to the community. 

Word to Caesar.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 22, 2021 5:32 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

A young adult historical fiction novel about a young man in Ancient Rome who believes a simple plea to Caesar will restore his family's fortunes.

Madeleine Takes Command

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 29, 2021 1:12 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

In a destroyed town where a young woman, Madeline lives, no one is there to help. All her people are suffering in the town, pleading for anyone to help. Finally Madeline decides that she has to help the town and take command. 

The Tiger Rising

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 29, 2021 5:37 pm
Page 22 / 42
Share: