Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Corrupt a Wish

Page 1 / 5
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Welcome to "Corrupt A Wish"! The object of this game is fairly simple: One person will make a wish, then the next person ruins it and then writes their own wish. And that's about it! Try to make the ruining of the wishes as funny or random as possible.

Rules:
1. After you post, double-check the post before you to make sure that the previous post was the one you meant to respond to.
2. General forum rules apply.

I wish chocolate bars grew on trees.

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 1, 2023 12:23 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Ta-da! Chocolate bars now grow on trees... at the very top of really, really tall trees (like Sequoia height), that is.

I wish I had the ability to fly.

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 1, 2023 2:39 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

You now do, but you can only fly a few inches above the ground.

I wish I had expandable bookshelves.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 3, 2023 6:30 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

Shazam! Your bookshelves have just expanded... so far and so fast that they've smashed through the walls of your room and are still growing... Shocked  

I wish I had a packet of Tim Tams* that never runs out.

(Delicious chocolate biscuits from Australia. Certain others here may recognise the reference to a TV ad campaign from years ago. Giggle )

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 3, 2023 8:40 pm
Azog the Defiler
(@azog-the-defiler)
NarniaWeb Nut

Your wish is my command. *poof* You now have an eternal packet of Tim Tams. Unfortunately, they are all contaminated with E. coli and could make you deathly ill if you consume them.

I wish I was taller.

Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.

-Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2023 8:29 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

Wow! Your wish is granted. You have grown so tall that you have to bend your head to stop it bumping against the ceiling.

I wish I was younger.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2023 11:03 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

Congratulations, you're now younger, much much younger... in fact, you've just turned back into a newborn infant, and it may be a few years yet before you get around to doing anything more complicated than re-learning to walk, talk, feed yourself and so on. Wink  

I wish I could teleport instantly to any location of my choice.

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 6, 2023 3:23 am
Azog the Defiler
(@azog-the-defiler)
NarniaWeb Nut

It looks like it's your lucky day. You can go anywhere in the world you want. The catch is that the teleporter has no oxygen and requires hours to take you to your location. Better learn to hold your breath for a long time.

I wish I were smarter.

Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters.

-Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 6, 2023 11:33 am
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Congratulations, you are now smarter! However, becoming smarter only makes you aware of all the things you still don't know or understand. And so the cycle continues....

I wish I was healthier.

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 6, 2023 6:50 pm
Azog the Defiler
(@azog-the-defiler)
NarniaWeb Nut

Poof! You are now the healthiest person in the world and are now immortal. Now you shall live far beyond the lifespan of any other human being and will outlive all of those who are familiar to you.

I wish I could visit any place in the country I want.

-Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 6, 2023 8:45 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

You can now visit any place in the country you want, but you can only stay there for 30 seconds at a time.

I wish I could sew anything I wanted right the first time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 10, 2023 6:48 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

Ta-da! Now everything you sew comes out perfect the first time... but the magic stitching only lasts for 24 hours before dissolving into the ether.

I wish I could visit Narnia!

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 11, 2023 12:58 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Roar! Your wardrobe has become a portal to another world, but unfortunately it is Charn.

I wish I had stronger muscles.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 11, 2023 1:04 am
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

Shazam! You are now the strongest hobbit in New Zealand (and probably the world)... so strong, unfortunately, that you inadvertently break every object you pick up.

I wish my housework would do itself.

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 11, 2023 5:54 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

Oh, how reasonable is your desire! Your housework does do itself. However, it is almost impossible to find anything afterwards, in the nice, tidy, clean home you now have.

I wish that I no longer had to submit a tax return by the 31st of October. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 14, 2023 11:06 pm
Page 1 / 5
Share: