Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Ze Ditto Town Mansion

Page 3 / 13
sweeetlilgurlie
(@sweeetlilgurlie)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Okay." Kari agreed. "Let's go." A group of people slowly formed as everyone learned that they had to leave, and presently everyone was following Mona.

"So the monsters live on humans?" She asked, wanting to start a conversation.

"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."

Posted : September 12, 2009 3:41 am
zlcva
(@zlcva)
NarniaWeb Nut

"Well, not entirely," Mona replied. "I'm sure they eat other animals, and probably each other too. But they do really seem to like us." She stiffened as a distant screech wafted towards them on the breeze.

"I think they smell us," she said nervously and quickened her pace. She decided to strike up a conversation to keep her mind off the impending danger so she didn't have a panic attack.

"So... this 'Dittotopia' you say you're from. What's it like?"

Posted : September 12, 2009 9:36 am
aravis_tarkina
(@aravis_tarkina)
NarniaWeb Regular

Sammy eagerly grabbed Bobby's hand. “You're such a gentleman.” She said, and pulled him after her to follow the others.

"It's a cow folks. No rhyme or reason other than the fact that I like COWS." -violetfirekrazed

Posted : September 12, 2009 11:51 am
sweeetlilgurlie
(@sweeetlilgurlie)
NarniaWeb Guru

Kari looked over her shoulder to see Sammy flirting with Bobby. Again. She turned back to Mona, ignoring them. "Dittotopia? It's nice. I grew up there. It has cities, wild places- a whole bunch of people. There are oceans and lakes and mountains. It's pretty versatile, I guess." She smiled, thinking about it.

"There are also many caves." Xerec put in, blinking her luminous blue eyes. "And a special fountain in the center of town that works as a portal between worlds. It is quite productive."

"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."

Posted : September 13, 2009 6:47 am
narnianerd
(@assistant-lord-of-the-little-ponies)
NarniaWeb Guru

Shono rolled his optics and said "Yeah and its also the most crazy place you'll ever see, theres always something happening there" he transformed back into autobot mode.

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted : September 15, 2009 2:58 am
zlcva
(@zlcva)
NarniaWeb Nut

"That sounds amazing," Mona said, genuinely impressed. "I wish our world had a way off of it. I'd like nothing better than to get away from all these monsters. We're almost there. Do you see it? There's the smoke coming up behind that hill." She pointed ahead of them, towards a low grassy hill. Thin wisps of grey smoke from half a dozen chimneys drifted to the sky.

A monster's screech again tore the air, this time much closer and coming from above. Mona looked up and covered her mouth to suppress a terrified shriek.

"It's an Ornis! Run!" Overhead was a massive bird-like creature. It's body was covered in blue and white feathers, and its red eyes flashed hungrily as it looked down on the Dittotopians. As Mona began to run, it pulled its ten-foot wingspan close to its body and dove towards them.

Posted : September 15, 2009 5:33 am
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Guru

Shono activated his jetpack "Go, I'll hold it off!" he yelled before taking off, he would have liked to change into his fighter mode but there wasn't time for that. He fired a few bolts at the monster, most missed but one hit hit in the back. Before they mett in mid air, As it flew past him he turned and punched it on the underside.
Matthew raised his hand and fired a bolt of force energy at the monster as it flew past Shono and hit it at almost the same time Shono's fist did.

Posted : September 15, 2009 6:06 am
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

"I thought he was supposed to be a Jedi?" Sylvia said, puzzled. "What's with the Force Lightning?"

Sylvia watched the battle for a few seconds and then a tree began growing in front of her. She grabbed its trunk tightly and it grew rapidly, shooting her up into the air where the bird monster circled. She lept off of the tree onto the monster, holding a sword she had formed from the wood of the tree.

Sylvia crawled up the bird's body to its head and thrust the sword into the monster's head as far as it would go. Immediately the monster dropped from the sky like a stone. Sylvia rode it down, leaping off just before the monster hit the ground.

"So, where were we going again?" Sylvia asked as she dusted her dress off.

Posted : September 15, 2009 8:03 am
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

Bobby allowed himself to be dragged along by the table-fish girl, wondering what he had gotten himself into when he helped her up. When the monster came, and Sylvia dispatched it, he took the opportunity to pull away from Sammy, leaping to the side to avoid the dirt and rocks that flew up when the monster hit the ground.

"That was amazing," he told Sylvia gratefully.

Simon looked disinterested. "I've seen better," he commented idly, inspecting his fingernails and then brushing off his suit jacket.

P.S."Brooklyn!"

BeautyLikeNight's Graphics
My book: The Blind Traveler

Posted : September 15, 2009 8:09 am
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

Desdemona squealed in fright when she saw the wooden sword still sticking out of the back of the monster's head. She hid behind Simon and peeked around his shoulder nervously.

"Of course it was amazing," Sylvia said to Bobby. "It was me doing it. Darn near miraculous."

Without missing a beat, Sylvia turned to Simon and said,"As for you, Blondie, you should keep quiet unless you're prepared to show me what better looks like. And seriously, why is your girlfriend such a psycho?"

The nature goddess then proceeded to make a face at Desdemona, who hid behind Simon again.

Posted : September 15, 2009 8:24 am
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Guru

"That wasn't force lightning" said Matthew "It was force energy, there's a differance" he said, almost turning his nose up.
Shono landed "Is that the best they got?" he asked with a smirk.

Posted : September 15, 2009 8:52 am
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

Bobby gave a weak smile and backed up a couple feet. If there was going to be a fight between the two immortals, he was not sure he wanted to be caught in the middle of it.

Simon raised an eyebrow at Sylvia and sighed. "I would think a woman of your age would be more mature," he said lightly.

"And who says Des is psycho? Perhaps she's the normal one and the rest of us are the ones who are insane." He looked thoughtful.

P.S."Brooklyn!"

BeautyLikeNight's Graphics
My book: The Blind Traveler

Posted : September 15, 2009 9:21 am
zlcva
(@zlcva)
NarniaWeb Nut

Mona didn't slow down much as she heard the Ornis crash into the earth. She stared, dumbfounded, at Shono's cocky attitude. The lack of fear these people showed at the monsters baffled her.

She pointed a trembling finger towards the horizon behind the group. A large, blue cloud was rapidly approaching. As it got closer, it became apparent that the "cloud" was actually a massive flock of the bird monsters.

"Is that more to your liking, Shono?" she asked as she turned back around and resumed running. If these people wanted to stay and become bird food, that was their affair, she reasoned.

Posted : September 15, 2009 9:27 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

Dona had stopped running to watch while Sylvia destroyed the monster. It was very impressive, particularly the forming of the wooden sword.

When the flock appeared, she started after their guide. She kept glancing backwards, not wanting to get too far away from the members of the party who could reasonably be expected to take charge of the situation, but also not wanting to become lunch. Or dinner, or a light snack.

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : September 15, 2009 9:32 am
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Guru

"Oh crud I got my wish!" said Shono, "Time to go!" he yelled.
Matthew once again made use of his force powers and made a force ilusion of them running in the other direction and clouding the group from the monsters veiw.

Posted : September 15, 2009 9:42 am
Page 3 / 13
Share: