Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Featured Roleplay: A.N.T.I.: The Rebellion

Page 14 / 14
narnianerd
(@assistant-lord-of-the-little-ponies)
NarniaWeb Guru

Joe also was forced to dodge the donut, he also forced himself to ignore it. He loved a good donut, after all. And then, he hit Agent 12 with all the force of a sprinting evil scientist. Which apparently was considerable.

"Cy! What you doing here? Can't you see that I'm running for my life!?" he exclaimed, exuberantly excited."

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted : December 29, 2012 4:37 pm
Narnia_Fan12
(@narnia_fan12)
NarniaWeb Nut

"Running for your life is overrated, isn't it? Yet people will pay to see it. Ever seen the Sound of Music? Only reason why people watched that was for the Nazi chase scenes."

He stepped back into the driver's seat of the bus and honked the horn, smiling widely. "Anyone want butterscotch? Found some in the dashboard. Bit stale but still: butterscotch. Anyone?" He offered one to those who wished for the yellow taste to permeate their tastebuds with spectacular (albeit a bit stale) pleasure.

Cranking up the heater (for every good chase scene there's sweat evident on the brows of the protagonist, and with the mild weather sweating would not have occurred otherwise), he cracked his neck and simply stated in the most cliche-cringe-worty-way-possible: "Let's do this."

He pressed wholeheartedly onto the gas peddle, hitting within moments the top speed of 45mph. B-) A slight buzzing noise was heard from behind.

The M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S. were approaching quick. Cy grimaced and crunched his butterscotch. Nobody messes with a van full of A.N.T.I. agents.

Leader of the A.N.T.I. M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. (American Nitwits Think Intelligently vs. Malevolent Undercover Pals Planning Eventual Takeover of Zivilization.) RP in Ditto Town! PM to join!

Posted : December 31, 2012 3:25 pm
Weirdo
(@weirdo)
NarniaWeb Nut

Weillyn (was that even her name? She thought it might be) stared out the window and waited for an explanation.
Finally realizing she wasn't going to get one, she settled back and waited for something else to happen. Then she spoke up.

"I can't seem to remember anything. Would someone mind bopping me on the head? And I'll take some butterscotch."

Member of the Switchfoot Club! :D
NW siblings: wild rose, DeDe, The Jedi Clone, Melian Maia, Gathmandais, TheDwarfMan, and csjesi.
I'm a Northie! :D
Member of Loki's Army
Aegrenil, fifth Time Guardian.

Posted : December 31, 2012 5:21 pm
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Guru

"Lets squish these little buggers, shall we?"

Joe found a fully-loaded magazine laying around and inserted it into his FN-SCAR, before making his way towards the back of the bus. Once he arrived, Joe opened the rear safety door. This of course set of a very loud and annoying buzzer, which he promptly shot.

And then, he unleashed his fury onto the M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S, shooting all over the place.

Posted : January 1, 2013 6:48 pm
TheDwarfMan
(@thedwarfman)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Agent Blade watched everything unfold outside the bus, wondering if he should help. But before he could make up his mind, a woman boarded the bus, followed closely by the man and the Cyclops. He settled back into his seat and took some of the butterscotch offered by the Cyclops. He watched the woman sit down and realized that she was the one who took his backpack. Jumping up he pulled out a knife and glared at her. He started to move towards her when he was interrupted by gun shots. Instinctively he ducked and turned in the direction of the shooter, pulling another knife. He saw that the man – which he had completely forgotten about – was spraying bullets like crazy out the emergency exit at some M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S. which he hadn't realized were following them. He quickly turned toward the woman and grabbed his backpack. Pulling out a small bag of skittles codenamed E.D.C (Extremely Dangerous Candy), he handed them to the man and said "Here, use these," then walked back to his seat.

~TDM/Orik

NW Siblings: Jillpole1, Weirdo, Lucy_of_Narnia, EtJ, and Lindir.

Posted : April 2, 2013 8:22 am
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Guru

He stopped mid-magazine once Agent Blade displayed his skittles. "Gee- Thanks man!" admittedly, Joe did consider it a weird time to be sharing candy. But he was never one to refuse free food. Or at least he was, until he popped on in his mouth and it started beeping. "PATWEY!"

The skittle flew from his mouth, out of the bus and rolled to a stop amongst the on-coming M.O.T.O.R.C.Y.C.L.E.S. KAAAABOOOOM.

Posted : April 7, 2013 2:41 am
TheDwarfMan
(@thedwarfman)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Agent Blade sat down, closing his eyes and rubbing the bump on the back of his head. He sighed when he heard the loud explosion, not that he cared about anyone from the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z anymore but he was tired of all the explosions, fighting and just plain killing... Before he could fall asleep a most concerning problem popped into his mind: I wonder if I can find someone that can style my hair as well as the M.U.P.P.E.T.Z barber!..He fretted over this for a while before exhaustion overtook him. His head slumping onto his chest.

~TDM/Orik

NW Siblings: Jillpole1, Weirdo, Lucy_of_Narnia, EtJ, and Lindir.

Posted : March 16, 2014 6:54 pm
Page 14 / 14
Share: