Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] [April Fool's!] The Scarlet Alliance Homeroom

Page 6 / 7
You Will Find Me Bigger
(@you-will-find-me-bigger)
NarniaWeb Regular

It's MountainFireFlower for sure. The Peacocks have accused her twice, in two different forums, and each time they were "partially correct." So we need to figure where she's hiding.

*goes back to read about the murders to find clues*

You can call me Willow if you want to.

Posted : April 1, 2014 12:22 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

Two questions!

1. Do we know which murder(s) Enchanted!Jo committed?

2. Are the Administration Forums possible locations for lairs?

Posted : April 1, 2014 12:48 pm
You Will Find Me Bigger
NarniaWeb Regular

*slips in and whispers*

If the Peacock Alliance would like a small hint to help them get started on their riddle, they are welcome to PM me.

*slips out before Ithilwen can protest*

Posted : April 1, 2014 2:23 pm
Delia Death
(@ms-death)
Ghost Wrangler Ditto Town Host

Back from my last tracking mission, it would seem that the answers to your questions, Rosie Posie, are Nope and Yuuuuup.

Posted : April 1, 2014 2:41 pm
Lady Galadriel
(@lady-galadriel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

*Stumbles in breathlessly* Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm a bit late to join the fun. I've been popping around the forum like a good many of you, listening to everyone's conversations, and I keep seeing more ghosts floating around. :-s

I'm a bit behind, so I [probably] missed something important, but Rose, I suspect Enchanted!Jo murdered coracle. (But I'm not sure if deducing this accomplishes anything...because we already saved Jo.)

Posted : April 1, 2014 2:44 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

I'm sorry, guys, but I've got to head out for the rest of the evening and may not be able to get back on tonight, but I wish my fellow Scarlet Alliance detectives, as well as the Peacock Alliance, the best of luck in finding all the killers and bringing them to justice! Don't give up; we've come so far!

Posted : April 1, 2014 2:45 pm
You Will Find Me Bigger
NarniaWeb Regular

G'night Rose!

And I see that the Peacocks figured out their riddle without my offered help. :) Apparently there *was* some kind of key to the letters... I thought it was just random substitutions. Well done, all.

Posted : April 1, 2014 3:05 pm
You Will Find Me Bigger
NarniaWeb Regular

On behalf of the Scarlett Alliance, I will accuse GlimGlum in Talk About Narnia.

Posted : April 1, 2014 3:58 pm
Lady Galadriel
(@lady-galadriel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

In the interest of being fair, Boo Kay has let me know that it is okay to switch alliances and help out the Peacocks. :) They have only two members! :-o

While I will be posting in their thread now, I wish all NarniaWebbers best of luck in freeing the forum from the dire threat that approaches. ;)

Posted : April 1, 2014 4:01 pm
You Will Find Me Bigger
NarniaWeb Regular

Ditto, Lady Galadriel! Good luck!

Posted : April 1, 2014 4:03 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

*floats in*

I wonder who drowned me :-o

But if the murderer was under a spell, that would explain it.

*floats out again*

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : April 1, 2014 4:36 pm
You Will Find Me Bigger
NarniaWeb Regular

Hmmm, the hour is almost up and Hugh still hasn't answered my PM.

I suppose... Tirian in Ditto Town?

Posted : April 1, 2014 4:54 pm
Hugh Hologram
(@hugh-hologram)
Member Ditto Town Host

Incorrect, I'm afraid. (Again, I apologize for not responding sooner to your inquiry! All of this hullabaloo has thrown my program into chaos. )

~ Read the Ditto Town Frequently Asked Questions ~

Topic starter Posted : April 1, 2014 5:07 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

*floats across the room doing breast stroke in the air, and then floats back doing backstroke*

Hello! I feel so light hearted, I mean, light headed, oh bother I'm just very light altogether.

I hope you will be able to get all this mystery cleared up. Since I am disembodied I can't be much help to you.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : April 1, 2014 8:55 pm
You Will Find Me Bigger
NarniaWeb Regular

Hmmm... so... it appears the last killer has been caught and is in the process of being un-enchanted.

The Green Mist is being battled.

But how do we un-ghost the mods? :-s

Posted : April 2, 2014 1:43 am
Page 6 / 7
Share: