Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Original Costume Designs

Page 2 / 3
jesus_girl2016
(@jesus_girl2016)
NarniaWeb Regular

Oh wow! I love your first drawing. I would love to turn these drawings into gowns. That would be so cool!

Posted : August 19, 2010 4:29 am
Aslans-mane
(@aslans-mane)
NarniaWeb Regular

I have to agree with jesus_girl2016. they are soooooooo good!!

signature by A_Narnian_Ship

Posted : August 23, 2010 8:13 am
Narnian_Dreamer
(@narnian_dreamer)
NarniaWeb Regular

I drew a sketch that you will hopefully like but I can't seem to find out how to upload a picture of it onto my post! If you can help please tell me how!!!!!

~ N.Dreamer <3

Sig/Avatar made by the awesome opposom Eustace+Jill!! :)
Check the gate, Watch yourself! Check the gate, show m' what ya got! And check! :) Love it Skandar and Georgie!

Posted : September 5, 2010 5:51 pm
Awel Prince
(@awel-prince)
NarniaWeb Regular

Narnian_Dreamer, you might PM one of the Mods—they're extremely nice and so helpful!! :D Don't worry, I'm new to the Forum thing too! ;) The Mods helped me when I first started!

Can't wait to see your work! So far it's just been me...and I've been meaning to add another dress I just did. :)

~Awel P.

real-life sis: Pepper Darcy
My Sites:
My Designer Girl | Shilah | Horatio Hornblower Wallpapers
I'll be out of my mind And you'll be out of ideas Pretty soon
So let's spend The afternoon in a cold hot air balloon

Topic starter Posted : September 6, 2010 3:09 am
Narnian_Dreamer
(@narnian_dreamer)
NarniaWeb Regular

Thanks Awel Prince!!! I'll PM the mods now! Can't wait to see your new dress!!!! ;) :D

~ N.Dreamer <3

Check the gate, Watch yourself! Check the gate, show m' what ya got! And check! :) Love it Skandar and Georgie!

Posted : September 6, 2010 8:20 am
Narnian_Dreamer
(@narnian_dreamer)
NarniaWeb Regular

I know its probably not as good as Awel Prince but I am quite proud of it!! :p Anyways it could be the dress Jill wears when the giants guve her a dress, as they said it was nice! Ignore the face as I now it looks nothing like Jill!!! Haha heres the sketch!!! And heres the other picture of the same dress!!! Hope you like it!!!! :)

~ N.Dreamer <3

Posted : September 7, 2010 1:40 pm
Awel Prince
(@awel-prince)
NarniaWeb Regular

Dreamer (is it ok if I call ya that? ;) ), I love it! Great concept! :) Don't worry I ignored the face. I draw terrible faces too. Yickty-yick (that's a comment about my faces, not yours! :) ). They're so terribly hard! Back to the dress (LOL), I think it'd be really pretty if it was a dark, marronish red with very pale gold sleeves and under-dress (the bit that sticks up above the bodice) with the cloak being a beatuiful, dark, vibrant forest/emerald green. Of course a real elegant bit of needlework in pale golden threads would make it amazing. :) I can really see Jill wearing something like this

A quick contribution (a dress for Lucy): Clickity Here
(as usual ignore the face. :) )

~Awel P.

My Sites:

Topic starter Posted : September 11, 2010 9:32 am
Narnian_Dreamer
(@narnian_dreamer)
NarniaWeb Regular

Dreamer (is it ok if I call ya that? ;) ), I love it! Great concept! :) Don't worry I ignored the face. I draw terrible faces too. Yickty-yick (that's a comment about my faces, not yours! :) ). They're so terribly hard! Back to the dress (LOL), I think it'd be really pretty if it was a dark, marronish red with very pale gold sleeves and under-dress (the bit that sticks up above the bodice) with the cloak being a beatuiful, dark, vibrant forest/emerald green. Of course a real elegant bit of needlework in pale golden threads would make it amazing. :) I can really see Jill wearing something like this.

Haha sure Awel Prince, you can call me Dreamer and thanks! :) I agree completely with your description of the colours, it would look lovely!!! I also *LOVE* the Lucy dress! I can see her wearing it at the end of LB, in Aslans country!!! Good job on the face!!!!! Haha it's not bad anyway the dress is great!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!! :D

~ N.Dreamer <3

Posted : September 11, 2010 10:22 am
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Dreamer: That's Beautiful! I would LOVE a dress like that :) Especially in the colors described by Awel. :)

Awel: Oooooh, the design looks somewhat Elvish :) It's SO pretty.

~VFK~

Posted : September 11, 2010 5:50 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Awel, the way the sleeve sort of wraps around at the top really caught my eye. Beautiful! And I like how the underdress is cut higher at the neck. :) BTW, did you make your sig/avi set? It's stunning!

Narnian_Dreamer, don't worry about the face! I'm so bad I often just leave them blank! :D The dress is good; sweet, but different from the usual Narnian styles to reflect it's origin. Good job with the ruffled neckline!

I have a sketch or two around here somewhere that I need to scan in to share. We'll have to see about that...

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : September 11, 2010 6:43 pm
Group Hug
(@group-hug)
NarniaWeb Newbie

heres a dress i sketched for the Lady of the Green Kirtle.

i have a few more but this is all i am going show right now.

Maybe we're incorretly labeled :S
"It's what you do with the time thats given to you." -Gandalf

Posted : September 14, 2010 5:06 pm
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I really like your design, Group Hug, I think it really gives her an almost evil like appearance.

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

Posted : October 5, 2010 7:20 am
violetfirekrazed
(@violetfirekrazed)
NarniaWeb Nut

Oooh, that's VERY cool Group Hug! :D I like the colors, how instead of a poison green, neon or something, they're a mottled color. I also like the bottom of the skirt, VERY cool ;)

~VFK~

Posted : October 5, 2010 8:08 am
Awel Prince
(@awel-prince)
NarniaWeb Regular

Dreamer, thanks. I usually try to make my costumes at least elegant if not elvish. :)

Violetfirekrazed, thanks. :)

Adeona, yes I try to always give each element of the dress a WOW factor. I hate plain skirts so I either put lots of needlework or do crazy splits with underskirts and always lots of layers. Sleeves and bodices get the same treatmeant. Yep, I made my siggie/avatar set. It's suppose to be a character from my sci-fi book.

And I'd love to see your sketches! :D

Group Hug, very interesting concept. The skirt look is pretty neat! :) Just about the color I was thinking of for tLotGK

~Awel P.

p.s. sorry for being absent---so terribly busy with other things. :)

My Sites:

Topic starter Posted : October 9, 2010 7:27 am
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut
Page 2 / 3
Share: