Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Lasaraleen

Narnianfrominsideme
(@narnianfrominsideme)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I think there should be a topic about Lasaraleen now. What she looks like...her personalitly...who should play her in the movie :)

Topic starter Posted : November 11, 2011 10:58 pm
D-T
 D-T
(@d-t)
NarniaWeb Regular

nice topic :) the first one that comes to mind is Ashley Tistale but she's
WAAY to old for the part. Lasaraleen should be really girly, an outspoken kind of person. she is not Narnian so she really can't be a blond, maybe Auburn hair? and curly. that's what I think

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSS

Posted : November 12, 2011 2:34 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

D-T, have you read the description in the book? (the Calormene people are all darker haired and have a more tanned skin - does that help in your search?)

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : November 12, 2011 8:02 am
Anfinwen
(@anfinwen)
NarniaWeb Nut

I actually like the idea of giving Lasaraleen auburn hair. I think I'v heard somewhere that some of the ancient Egyptians had red hair or sometimes dyed their hair red. Also the Tarkaan Anradin dyed his beard crimson (not that I think her hair should be that bright). I can really see red hair with an olive complexion.

maybe Auburn hair? and curly.

Her hair really should be curly, almost kinky, and as flamboyant as Lasaraleen herself.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-13-at-1-35-56-PM

Posted : November 15, 2011 5:34 am
Louloudi the Centaur
(@louloudi-the-centaur)
Member Hospitality Committee

If she wasn't that old already, I would suggest Afshan Azad for Lasaraleen. For those of you who don't know, she played one of the Padma Patil in the Harry Potter film series. I would have liked to see her as Lasaraleen, but especially now that it is going to be awhile before we see another film, she is already in her mid 20's. Then again, if I recall correctly, Lasaraleen is older than Aravis, so maybe.

If we ever see HHB made, Lasaraleen has to be self centered, but I wouldn't try to make her too annoying, even if she only appears for a few scenes in the movie.

Posted : November 15, 2011 10:40 am
Narnianfrominsideme
(@narnianfrominsideme)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I think it might be okay if she is in her early 20's because I think she should be older than Aravis. I always thought of playing one of them in the movies but that is probably not going to happen, so it will be better to find someone.

What about her... though she might be too old by the time of the movie. She is 12 right now and soon 13.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-riCn ... jpg?sz=200

Topic starter Posted : December 19, 2011 8:03 pm
Lilygloves
(@lilygloves)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Since we are talking about darker skinned actresses, how about Snooki? haha just kidding.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1924196/
I could sort of see her as Lasaraleen. I imagine her as a very... decorate girl. Like fancy dresses, intense jewelry, maybe some decorative jewelry and a lot of make up (not like a mime covering her whole face).

Posted : December 23, 2011 4:19 pm
Share: