Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Eustace - Will Poulter

Page 10 / 13
Shastafan
(@shastafan)
NarniaWeb Guru

He is very handsome indeed! I agree they need to make SC with Will in it, even if they have to wait awhile. After all, if we have to wait a movie or two later for SC, at least assure us that Will will still be there! :D

And who said he wouldn't be in the next Narnia film...

Narnia Avatars and Siggies

Posted : May 2, 2011 1:07 pm
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

further proof that SC should be next - the "Wild Bill" trailer. I didn't link it because it's got a tiny clip in it that's not appropriate, but wow - Will's so much older in it! it's crazy! he's gonna be too old if they wait SC. he's not like Will Moseley or even Ben Barnes where they can pull off the young look really easy. I can tell that Will Poulter is older in this video!

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : May 23, 2011 12:35 pm
Joey-Woey
(@joey-woey)
NarniaWeb Regular

What a handsome boy. He looks soooo much older now. Hurry up SC before he's too old! I really wouldn't like them recasting, AT ALL!
He looks a lot like my great uncle did at that age. It's actually kind of freaking me out. :-$

Posted : May 23, 2011 3:30 pm
stateofgreen
(@stateofgreen)
NarniaWeb Junkie

further proof that SC should be next - the "Wild Bill" trailer. I didn't link it because it's got a tiny clip in it that's not appropriate, but wow - Will's so much older in it! it's crazy! he's gonna be too old if they wait SC. he's not like Will Moseley or even Ben Barnes where they can pull off the young look really easy. I can tell that Will Poulter is older in this video!

I saw the trailer and I don't know if I can handle watching Will play a drastically different sort of character. My image of Eustace will be ruined. Why do people have to grow up? :(

Signature by Ithilwen/Avatar by Djaq
Member of the Will Poulter is Eustace club
Great Transformations-Eustace Scrubb

Posted : May 23, 2011 8:12 pm
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

^^ haha I feel that way about a lot of actors. you see them as one person and then they go do something else and it's like "whaaaa? that's not them....." :P ;)
I just don't want Walden doing MN and then going "Oops, we should have done SC. Will's an adult and can no longer pass for a kid in boarding school."
that would be sad :(

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : May 27, 2011 9:36 am
stateofgreen
(@stateofgreen)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Sounds silly, but maybe they should just make Last Battle now...at least he's the right age for it! ;) Sad they couldn't have done VDT and SC back to back with Disney. Ah *big sigh*...what could have been! :((

Posted : May 27, 2011 8:14 pm
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

I see what you're saying, stateofgreen & Libby. It's a very real concern, one that I'm worried about as well. The possibility certainly exists that Will Poulter could be too old by the time the movie rolls around. However, the actors that played the Pevensies grew quite a bit between the three movies. They were much older than their real ages in the books by the time VDT was filmed, yet the same actors were kept. That's something that gives me hope that Will Poulter will still be able to play Eustace.

When you're filming with children, they grow so fast that it's hard to make franchises without them looking older. I hope the filmmakers realize that and take that into consideration when they decide whether to make SC or MN next.

I think, for continuity's sake, they'll keep Will Poulter as Eustace, regardless of how old he is and which movie is filmed first. That's my wishful thinking at least. ;)) We can only hope. :)

av by dot

Posted : May 28, 2011 9:26 am
Lilygloves
(@lilygloves)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Will was AMAZING as Eustace. I have absolutely no complaints, except for the Lone Islands scene. Instead of feeling annoyed by him, I felt sorry for him because he was so cute! :)

Posted : July 18, 2011 11:01 am
wil pulters #1 fan
(@wil-pulters-1-fan)
NarniaWeb Newbie

cool i havent seen the movie yet but i want to see it soon :D

Posted : July 21, 2011 10:19 am
stateofgreen
(@stateofgreen)
NarniaWeb Junkie

cool i havent seen the movie yet but i want to see it soon :D

Wow...you should see it. BTW I'm curious to know what Will P is looking like now.....hasn't been much news lately.... /:)

Posted : July 23, 2011 10:44 am
Louloudi the Centaur
(@louloudi-the-centaur)
Member Hospitality Committee

Will Poulter = Eustace Clarence Scrubb

Even with the set footage, I could just tell I would like Eustace's portrayal. Yes, yes I did. Will captured a lot of what Eustace was in the books. I liked how they made the dragon kind of look like him even. :)

Eustace in the books is a prime example of what people have always been. He was blind to his sin. He thought he could do it all, and never seemed to need help. However, when he was a dragon, he realized he could not change himself without Aslan. He could see again.

Will Poulter has a lot of potential as an actor in the future. I even like his performance in the trailer for his new movie Wild Bill already.

Posted : July 24, 2011 11:08 am
Lilygloves
(@lilygloves)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Will Poulter was perfect as Eustace. I honestly don't have any problems with his acting and he couldn't have done it any better. He just looks so much like what I thought Eustace should look like and even sounds like him too. In fact, he was one of the few things I actually liked about the movie. At first I wasn't sure, but I am so happy with him.

Posted : August 26, 2011 4:52 pm
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

At first, I thought no one would make a wonderful Eustace better than BBC's. (Yes, I had watched Eustace look that way for years so that is the way I thought he should still look.) Plus, Eustace had always been my favorite character in the book besides Edmund, I didn't think they could come up with the perfect Eustace. But they did. Will Poulter did an awesome job. :)

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

Posted : September 3, 2011 9:21 pm
stateofgreen
(@stateofgreen)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Recent Will P interview. Definitely does not sound like a child any longer.

http://youtu.be/-5hr4ypvIrQ

Posted : November 13, 2011 6:27 pm
NarnianMonkey
(@narnianmonkey)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I have to say, Will Poulter did a fantastic job as Eustace. It's sad that the series is going to be re-booted, which means he won't be the actor for Eustace. :((

There isn't really any way he could have done any better if you ask me. He was funny quite often, like when he said "Where in the blazes am I!?!" That was one of many funny things that Eustace said. Then there was the point where he fainted after the minotaur answered him when he said that. That was also funny.

Anyway, I don't really have much more to say for now. [/post] :p

I'm the brother of Dinode and UltimateSchweetWarrior.

I've met fantasia_kitty, starkat, and daughter of the King, all of whom are a mod or admin.

...is the member chat broken, or is that just me...?

Posted : July 24, 2012 9:42 am
Page 10 / 13
Share: