Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Twin Cities, MN Lion Party

Page 2 / 2
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

As of now, we are planning on keeping the location and times the same but having the party on the 22nd. We are waiting yet again on show times. :-w

Here is a tentative schedule of events. Obviously this may change based on show times. Also, if it would work better for you to have the times earlier / later, let us know and we will try to work with your schedule.

2:00 - 3:30 Underwater Adventure (there are coupons online). We will meet at Underwater Adventure at 2.
3:30 - 4:00 Games - South food court (below the theater above Lego Land hopefully a table near the railing.)
4:00 - line up at the theater.
6:15ish - discussion and dinner South food court (below the theater above Lego Land hopefully a table near the railing.)

Also, we are planning on dressing up a bit again.

It might be a good idea to get to the Mall early. It may be hard to find a parking spot. You could always do some last minute Christmas shopping.

Please let us know if you plan on attending.

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 16, 2010 1:22 am
StBrianofMinneapolis
(@stbrianofminneapolis)
NarniaWeb Regular

I am still considering it, but I think I can make it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 16, 2010 11:04 am
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

OK folks! The Lion Party is tomorrow! For those who are interested, we'll meet at Underwater Adventures at 2pm to walk through the aquarium. (Prices are listed on their website but generally range from $10 to $20. There are coupons available online.)

If you're not interested in the aquarium, then we'll meet you at 3:30pm at the south food court -hopefully at a table near the railing. Pattertwig's Pal and I will be wearing nametags. We'll take a few minutes to get to know each other and play a few games, then it's off to the theater at 4pm for a 4:15 showing! Tickets are $9.50 for adults. The movie will be in 3D. B-) Stay for discussion after the movie!

That's the walk-through. We'd be ever so pleased if you would join us.

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 20, 2010 7:46 pm
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

I just wanted to second Movie Aristotle's invitation. We are really looking forward to the party and hope you can make it.

Here is the link for the tickets if you want to buy ahead of time and here is the link for Underwater Adventure.

#-o The first time I tried to type Underwater it came out Underworld 8-|

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2010 2:45 pm
StBrianofMinneapolis
(@stbrianofminneapolis)
NarniaWeb Regular

I will be there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2010 8:06 pm
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Hey everyone! The party was a lot of fun. Thanks to those who came, and to those who couldn't come, hopefully you can make it next time.

See you around the forum!

Merry Christmas!

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 23, 2010 9:29 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: