Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Lion Party Ideas

Page 2 / 2
joy93
(@joy93)
NarniaWeb Nut

Nice to know you got some great ideas joy03! ;)

P.S.

Welcome to NW! !!!

THANKS!!!!! :D its good to be apart of the forum!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2010 4:50 am
QueenSusanJ316
(@queensusanj316)
NarniaWeb Nut

I just got a "how to train your dragon" display for free. I think with a few modifications it could look like the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Only problem, is that it is in a hundred pieces, good thing I have until Devember to make it! :- Besides that, I really need like some steps to preparing a lion party. I am pretty sure I will have one, but need to give my mom a heads up on how much work this will be for both of us. If this is in the wrong thread please tell me where I should put it moderators!

PM me if you would like be part of a Lion Party in the state of New York!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 12, 2010 2:51 pm
ramagut
(@ramagut)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Perfect place for it!

I like the display idea. Very cool.

Love God, love people

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 12, 2010 8:17 pm
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

Nothing says Dawn Treader like a party on the frozen beaches of the Great Lakes! Although, come to think of it, there is a lot of snow in the VDT trailer...

That would sure give a different meaning to Deathwater . . . =))

Here are some ideas I've come up with. Some more serious than others. ;))
[list=1]

• Some kind of a scavenger hunt related to the quest.[/*1m9lb6hn]
  • Each person could bring some kind of swap (We used to do this in Girl Scouts. People would make some kind of a pin and then exchange it with someone else) It could be something homemade or bought but preferably Narnia related.[/*1m9lb6hn]
  • For the guests who tend more to the purists side of the spectrum, stress balls could be provided. ;)) [/*1m9lb6hn]
  • Pictures of certain unpopular changes to the story could be posted for dart throwing. [/*1m9lb6hn]
  • People could play "I'm going on the Dawn Treader and I'm going to bring ..." (the first person says one item and then the next person has to repeat that item and add one. This continues with each player added an item. I think if someone misses an item he/she is out and the goal is to be the last one left but I don't remember exactly. (my idea is a variation on another game))[/*1m9lb6hn]
  • Have some kind of a Narnia Trivia game[/*1m9lb6hn][/list1m9lb6hn]

• NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

ReplyQuote
    Posted : October 26, 2010 10:50 am
    Page 2 / 2
    Share: