"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2021 2:48 pm
Glenwit liked
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

@glenwit take care. I've enjoyed discussing topics with you on here. Come back soon! Wave  

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 25, 2021 1:13 am
Glenwit liked
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

Well I'm back, and a happy New Year to all as well! 

I've been busy these past two months, especially with the holidays during December. However, I'm glad to be back for a New Year on NarniaWeb! Wave  

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2022 1:25 pm
Cleander and johobbit liked
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

@kingedthejust Happy New Year to you as well and to all the Narniawebbers!

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me beloved."
(Emeth, The Last Battle)
https://escapetoreality.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/aslan-and-emeth2.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2022 1:31 pm
Carley
(@carley)
Member Knight of NarniaWeb

After having been gone for about six months, I'm back. 2021 was busy and full of changes for me - I now have over ten food allergies. Over the past few months, I've been learning how to deal with them, and it has certainly not been easy. But I'm learning more every day, and I'm hopeful that things will get easier for me this year. Meanwhile, I hope to be spending more time here talking about Narnia, something that I've missed for these last few months.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 4:38 pm
fantasia liked
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Welcome back, Carley! Wishing you a better year in 2022.

And welcome back, KingEd!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 5:01 pm
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

@carley Oh my! Hopefully nothing too serious. One of the blessings is that I never had food allergies. Welcome back, by the way!

(Emeth, The Last Battle)

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2022 8:05 pm
Carley liked
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

@glenwit, hope you are having a refreshing break, and we hope to see you sometime this year again. Smile  

Welcome back, @kingedthejust! Good to see you again. How are all your siblings—HighKingPete, QueenSu, QueenLu? Smile  

And welcome back to you, @carley! Sorry to hear about the tough year (food allergies can be such a challenge); may this year bring more pleasant days, as well as much strength for any rough patches. Hug  

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 9, 2022 5:44 am
Glenwit liked
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

Thanks, @jasmine_tarkheena, @coracle, and @jo! I'm glad to be back on Narniaweb!  Smile  

@jo, They're doing well. Thanks for asking! Like me, they are more busy than usual, but hopefully they can get back on NarniaWeb sometime soon!

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 10, 2022 4:48 am
Jasmine and johobbit liked
Glenwit
(@glenwit)
NarniaWeb Nut

I'm back. 

Missed you guys! 

Belated happy new year! 

Still no Netflix news? I am shocked I tell you. Shocked! 

This is the journey
This is the trial
For the hero inside us all
I can hear adventure call
Here we go

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 1, 2022 8:10 pm
johobbit, SnowAngel, fantasia and 2 people liked
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

@glenwit Welcome back. No, no latest news from Netflix. We're still in the discussion about Hopes And Fears of What Will Happen in Narnia Movies. So we still don't know a whole lot about it.

(Emeth, The Last Battle)

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2022 4:04 pm
Glenwit liked
Glenwit
(@glenwit)
NarniaWeb Nut

Thanks Jasmine - It's great to be back Smile  

How's that discussion been going?

This is the journey
This is the trial
For the hero inside us all
I can hear adventure call
Here we go

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2022 4:06 pm
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru
Posted by: @glenwit  

How's that discussion been going?

It's been going good for the most part. We've moved on from Tash having a development to a fear of romance. A majority of movie studios in Hollywood are into shipping. It's not very often we see in Hollywood productions a guy and girl being really close friends, and that's it.

So it's a fear that Netflix would go down the romance path in Narnia (Digory and Polly in The Magician's Nephew, Shasta and Aravis in The Horse And His Boy though they do end up getting married, but that's later in life, Eustace and Jill in The Silver Chair and even a love triangle with Tirian, Eustace, and Jill in The Last Battle).

A lot of times, Hollywood says that if a guy and girl are that close, they have to be in love. If you think about it, real life's not like that. I've had close friends who were guys, but we never got into a dating relationship. There was even a guy who used to be our associate pastor in our church that I was close friends with, but it never got into anything serious. So Hollywood isn't always accurate when it comes to relationships.

I don't know if Netflix will go that route, but most likely they'll think it would be easier to advertise it that way.

(Emeth, The Last Battle)

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2022 4:11 pm
Courtenay and Glenwit liked
Kokoro Hane
(@kokoro-hane)
NarniaWeb Regular

I'm surprised I hadn't posted in quite awhile. Just been busy with some things, but hoping to drop by more often than I had been the past several weeks.... so.... hi again! lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 28, 2022 6:49 pm
johobbit and coracle liked
NarnianRose
(@narnianrose)
NarniaWeb Regular

I finally have a somewhat normal and predictable schedule. Since I was last actively posting, I graduated from college, worked at a camp for individuals with special needs, taught summer school, and got hired as a full time kindergarten teacher/curriculum research and designer.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post more often...but we'll see what happens once school starts in 3 weeks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 22, 2022 5:28 pm
coracle and johobbit liked
Page 4 / 8
Share: