Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The MouseHunt Thread: Episode V

Page 118 / 125
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin
Posted by: @gymfan15

I've also been keeping reserves of Pirate Seals/Empyrean Seals/Cells because the new Relic Hunter season and Halloween are coming soon.

This is what I intended to do, but my self-control on saving these supplies is pathetic. Especially since I feel like the last two traps are just barely out of reach.

I also have been taking little breaks away from FI because I also have a BIG goal of accumulating resources so I can go on an epic UUU vRift run between Halloween and CNY. I've decided that upgrading my Prestige base takes priority over the last few FI traps because the base will serve me better in the long run.

Good luck!!!! Grin I did this a few years ago and then they added something (I don't remember what) that would allow me to go on an even more epic run, but I just can't bring myself to save up the resources and do this again. 

With the introduction of the Empyrean Palace maps, I've shifted my preferred layout to three keys and one empyrean seal. I'll be curious to see what kind of loot you get out of these things considering how expensive they are and how long it will take to finish them. 

Posted : October 7, 2021 10:15 am
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)
NarniaWeb Podcaster Moderator Emeritus

@fantasia I finished one (with some help) on Monday; do you want my screenshot?

I’ve done the math and I have enough resources to buy A2 leaving just T2 (also L2, but that is a trap I won’t get until very last and don’t consider it in “finishing” the area). But that will use up quite a bit of my resources, and I haven’t decided if I want to just push for T2 first anyway. Will have to think about it lol. 

But with the Sky Palace and new ESP maps, it’s nice to know it’s not too far away!

This post was modified 2 years ago by Gymfan15

Spareoom.net

Posted : October 7, 2021 10:20 am
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

@fantasia I finished one (with some help) on Monday; do you want my screenshot?

I'm impressed! Sure, I'll take a screenshot. Smile  

Posted : October 7, 2021 10:49 am
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)

@fantasia 

Some info on chest results:

Spoiler
Dusted chests give between 3-5 AEJ. You also have one slot for either ULPC, Ember or Ultimate charm(s). I got Ultimate in mine which is quite nice.

Spareoom.net

Posted : October 7, 2021 11:59 am
fantasia and Jasmine liked
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

I just got enough jewels for the second Forgotten trap (some from maps and loot, some from the Marketplace), so I bought it. I had the HAI loot, have even got some towards the next trap, but that's not a priority yet. Any advice on how to take that epic UUU vRift run between Halloween and CNY? I need it as well ...

Halloween event on Tuesday. Finally some Norwegian cheese (as I mentioned on Facebook):

Poltergei(s)tost! LOL  
(I don't know how they spell it, with or without that s, I only heard it on last week's FBF.)
Enjoy Giggle  

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

Posted : October 9, 2021 10:59 am
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)

@varna This is from Discord:

The full run should take you about 800 hunts and your target is TE14 (likely), TE15 if lucky (around 40% chance). Add/subtract 50 hunts per TE.

Setup: Chrome CDT (or stronger rift trap when available),

SSDB (with 800 toothlets), 

Charms: 15 UC (some should be left over), a mix of 800 good charms (RULPC, TSC, Ember, UC)

Bait: 800 Gauntlet String (less if Elixir Rain (ER) is part of your plan)

Augmentations: 250K gold, 1.5K Sigils, 1.5K Secrets, 75 Fragments (ER is your choice but costs more)

Champion's Fire: 800+ (enough to use on every single hunt)

Boosts/Auras: LGS + Lightning + Slayer + Chrome. Halloween Aura is good for this, Winter Aura is OK for this, LNY candles (with Winter Aura) are great for this but you need a lot.

The hardest thing (imho) to get is the charms. Unless you can just straight up buy TSC and Ember on the Marketplace. I chose to leverage my SB instead and leech VRift maps so I could get RULPC. I have 700 now, and between that and my 50 UC/random TSC and Ember, I'm good to go.

I've also been banking aura-able chests and I'm excited that the new Halloween aura is going to be bankable because that means I can wait to start my UUU until after GWH/during LNY instead of starting it now.

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Gymfan15

Spareoom.net

Posted : October 9, 2021 2:47 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

Thanks for sharing the loot info Gymmie! Grin How many people can get on that map? 

As of this morning, I have 65 jewels. So I'm sitting here staring at the Circlet of Pursuing trap trying to decide whether or not to get it, or save the jewels for the Slumbering Boulder trap. Tongue And based on the fact that I'm sitting here thinking about it tells me that I need to save the jewels and get that SB trap off the list next. Tongue  

Posted : October 11, 2021 8:42 am
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)

@fantasia it’s a normal 5 person map. 

yeah, go for T2! I’m leaning that way myself but I’m quite a few AEJ behind you. 

Looking forward to event season starting this week! And with a brand new event too. 

Spareoom.net

Posted : October 11, 2021 12:35 pm
fantasia liked
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

@varna This is from Discord:

[...]

Boosts/Auras: LGS + Lightning + Slayer + Chrome. Halloween Aura is good for this, Winter Aura is OK for this, LNY candles (with Winter Aura) are great for this but you need a lot.

The hardest thing (imho) to get is the charms. Unless you can just straight up buy TSC and Ember on the Marketplace. I chose to leverage my SB instead and leech VRift maps so I could get RULPC. I have 700 now, and between that and my 50 UC/random TSC and Ember, I'm good to go.

I've also been banking aura-able chests and I'm excited that the new Halloween aura is going to be bankable because that means I can wait to start my UUU until after GWH/during LNY instead of starting it now.

Thank you, that's very useful! This morning I got the last two of the four skulls with bankable auras. I expect to use Wealth potions to convert most of my wealth charms into gold - I haven't used those charms for years.

I'm on treasure maps almost constantly. Trick maps are the best - I must have got more than two million gold from them so far. Perhaps I can buy some charms for the UUU project from the Marketplace eventually.

I like the new cheeses for separate groups of event mice. It makes them so much easier to target. I think I've silvered about ten of them during this event.

Posted : October 22, 2021 7:37 am
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)

@varna So a really nice thing about the HWeen event is that it's made using RULPC for a UUU run a LOT more affordable, because you can buy Riftifier potions and convert regular ULPC to the Rift versions. MUCH more affordable than it used to be. Kind of wish I'd held off, but then again nobody knew! That's the game we play. 😀

Spareoom.net

Posted : October 22, 2021 1:32 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)

I only wish I had more than just 7 regular ULPCs ready to convert Tongue  

Posted : October 24, 2021 11:24 am
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

Winding down and wrapping up the Halloween event. It was fun. Smile Though I think my favorite thing about it was being able to queue up potions to brew so one didn't run out and waste hunts. 

While I did spend all the remaining cheese crafting supplies on spooky charms of various levels, I haven't taken the time to figure out what to get with the evil brews or the mousedrake roots yet. I still have a couple weeks to figure it out. Giggle  

Posted : November 2, 2021 3:18 pm
shastastwin
(@shastastwin)
Member Moderator Emeritus

I really liked this event and how it worked well for my passive style of playing. I wouldn't mind seeing a permanent area built around the ingredient gathering and potion brewing.

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration

6689 posts from forum 1.0

Posted : November 2, 2021 4:53 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

This morning I'm taking some time to really look at all of the new potions introduced in this event. I bought enough potions to convert all of my Ultimate and Extreme Wealth Charms to gold, but it wasn't worth it to me for Super and Regular Wealth Charms. Done with those. 

Here is the list for Riftier Potion Convertions. 

• One potion converts 50 Power Charm to 50 Rift Power Charm
  • One potion converts 50 Luck Charm to 50 Rift Luck Charm
  • One potion converts 40 Super Power Charm to 40 Rift Super Power Charm
  • One potion converts 40 Super Luck Charm to 40 Rift Super Luck Charm
  • One potion converts 30 Extreme Power Charm to 30 Rift Extreme Power Charm
  • One potion converts 30 Extreme Luck Charm to 30 Rift Extreme Luck Charm
  • One potion converts 20 Ultimate Power Charm to 20 Rift Ultimate Power Charm
  • One potion converts 20 Festive Ultimate Power Charm to 20 Rift Ultimate Power Charm
  • One potion converts 20 Ultimate Luck Charm to 20 Rift Ultimate Luck Charm
  • One potion converts 20 Festive Ultimate Luck Charm to 20 Rift Ultimate Luck Charm
  • One potion converts 10 Ultimate Lucky Power Charm to 10 Rift Ultimate Lucky Power Charm
  • One potion converts 10 Festive Ultimate Lucky Power Charm to 10 Rift Ultimate Lucky Power Charm
I'm not currently running Rift areas, so I don't know how many of these I will get for myself, but I'll probably buy a small stash of them for future needs. 🙂 

The Ultimate Potion, I did buy one, but it's one I won't use because they've started sticking big boss mice from the Living Garden areas on maps, so I need those essences for Shattering Charms, not Ultimate Charms. 

The Dragonbane Potion is another one I bought a small handful of, but probably won't use much of as I'm done in Queso Canyon and I don't have all the much trouble catching dragon mice.

Saving the best for last, the Epic Cheese potion. Here are the conversions. 

• One potion converts 15 Cheddar Cheese to 15 SUPER|brie+
  • One potion converts 15 Glowing Gruyere Cheese to 15 Dragonvine Cheese
  • One potion converts 15 Cloud Cheesecake to 15 Sky Pirate Swiss Cheese
  • One potion converts 5 Medium Queso to 5 Wildfire Queso
  • One potion converts 5 Mineral Cheese to 5 Diamond Cheese
  • One potion converts 5 Magical String Cheese to 5 Lactrodectus Lancashire Cheese
  • One potion converts 5 Master Fusion Cheese to 5 Null Onyx Gorgonzola

So in conclusion, I will be spending the bulk of my evil brews on Epic Cheese Potions and a handful of Riftier Potions. 

@Kat, tagging you since you were asking. 

Posted : November 3, 2021 8:27 am
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)
Posted by: @fantasia

The Ultimate Potion, I did buy one, but it's one I won't use because they've started sticking big boss mice from the Living Garden areas on maps, so I need those essences for Shattering Charms, not Ultimate Charms. 

I actually thought it was the other way around? They're already on maps, but I heard that they might be/are removing them in the new RH season starting Tuesday. I can get clarification, but that was my understanding. 

Either way, I am not getting a ton of Ultimate Potions because I'm still working to Bronze the Shattering mice, so I won't have spare Icuri essences until next year at the earliest.

I'll probably spend the bulk of mine on Riftifier and Epic Cheese potions. RULPC's are not that easy to get in-game outside of the SB economy so having those potions are an extremely affordable option for them, and I don't need the other potions, so for the rest, Epic Cheese it is! lol

This post was modified 2 years ago by Gymfan15

Spareoom.net

Posted : November 3, 2021 8:59 pm
Page 118 / 125
Share: