Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Post-Holiday blues

Page 1 / 3
Valiant
(@valiant)
NarniaWeb Guru

I'm so sad that the holidays are almost over! Back to school on Monday. No more parties and decorations and good food. :(
Is anyone feeling the same?
I thought we could mourn together ;) but also look forward to the new year with new things to do!

Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic

Topic starter Posted : January 1, 2011 10:55 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I always hate it when Christmas is over. But I'm looking forward to seeing Voyage again soon! :D

*edit* Plus I might get to take another semester of acting class! Woop!

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : January 1, 2011 10:58 am
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

No school for me 2 feb, so i am good but i know what you mean when it comes to the last week of the summer holidays......

Posted : January 1, 2011 12:25 pm
outlier
(@outlier)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Ahhhhh :(( I am so not ready for school on Monday... well homework wise, yeah... but my mindset will be on vacation for another week or so

Signature by Tarkheena, Avatar by Ithilwen
Sneaky Ninja of the Lurkers Club

Posted : January 1, 2011 12:42 pm
Aslans_Jewel
(@aslans_jewel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Im excited to go back to school cuz my house is boring...but I have an essay due on the 4th, which is the day after we get back, so im not thrilled about that :/

no longer active. every once in a while ill pop back for the memories. good to see a few recognizable names 🙂

Posted : January 1, 2011 2:55 pm
Valiant
(@valiant)
NarniaWeb Guru

I have a presentation to give on when I go back to school as well, so that makes me a little stressed.
I am not looking forward to getting less sleep. In fact I should probably go to sleep right now so that I can get used to sleeping early/waking early. But I am no going to do that of course, :p

Signature by daughter of the King; Avatar by Adeona

Keeper of the Secret Magic

Topic starter Posted : January 1, 2011 4:06 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

I don't have Post-holiday blues this year. I guess that's because I'm not in school anymore, and we didn't exactly do anything special on Christmas to make me miss it.

But the funny thing is, I don't think I've ever had post-holiday blues... :- I'm not sure why... Maybe I'm immune to it. Or maybe the new presents always kept me too distracted to feel blue, haha.

~Riella

Posted : January 1, 2011 8:26 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I think I start school again tomorrow (kind of) but we might see voyage too!! :D

Posted : January 2, 2011 10:30 am
De_De
(@de_de)
NarniaWeb Guru

My holidays are just beginning! You see in Russia Christmas is on the 7th of January, so I have everything ahead of me :D

Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club

Posted : January 2, 2011 10:35 am
outlier
(@outlier)
NarniaWeb Junkie

You think you start school tomorrow??? ;)

Signature by Tarkheena, Avatar by Ithilwen
Sneaky Ninja of the Lurkers Club

Posted : January 2, 2011 10:36 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Yeah, I'm home-schooled and I'm pretty sure we're starting tomorrow, at least on History...and theatre! ;)

Posted : January 2, 2011 10:49 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

I have all this week as holidays off work, which is really nice. Got plenty of things to do, AND it's a very warm summer here, so plenty of outdoor options too. Am enjoying improving my garden which has been rather neglected in the last year or so. Having fun buying new plants to fill in the gaps (partly left when other people weeded my garden when I couldn't, as my shoulder had surgery in April).

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : January 2, 2011 10:56 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Oh, it's Summer in New Zealand? And we just had snow in America! =))

Posted : January 2, 2011 10:58 am
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

I get so upset once all the holidays are over!! I have till the 10th off of school but everything goes back to being dull, people takes the lights down, the trees are gone, no fun at all!

NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!

Posted : January 2, 2011 11:52 am
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

I usually suffer from post-holiday blues and it usually sets in Christmas morning. I enjoy Advent and preparing for Christmas so much Christmas itsself is almost a let down. This year I'm not feeling that way. I'm not exactly sure why. :- It could be because I am still getting caught up on my Advent stuff or because I just finished decorating for Christmas on New Year's Eve =)) (Christmas technically last until Epiphany Jan 6th) (I have my own apartment now so my family can't veto me on the Christmas lasts until the 6th so the decorations need to stay up until then idea :D ), or because I'm too busy suffering from post-Lion Party blues or a combination thereof.

Any way, I sympathize with you Post-Holiday blues sufferers.

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

Posted : January 3, 2011 2:44 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: