Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Podcasts

Page 2 / 2
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)
Maiden of Monday Madness Moderator

I never posted in here before because the podcasts I listen to regularly are Wretched Radio and Apologia Studios' Cultish which probably belong in the theology thread and on occasion Allie Beth Stuckey's Relatable which most of the time doesn't fit anywhere on the forum.

The reason I am here is N.D. Wilson now has a podcast called Stories Are Soul Food and there are currently eight episodes available. Grin So far I have listened to the first two and I am looking forward to listening to more soon.

SnowAngel

Christ is King.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2021 12:08 pm
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)

History buffs may be interested in History with Jesse Kelly part of the Jesse Kelly Show. The history episodes are simply labeled with the event it is about, the rest of the podcast is the weekday radio show. The most recent one is The Korean War: Chosin Reservoir. It's actually the first history episode Jesse Kelly has done in months, and I am so excited the history episodes are back. Love  

SnowAngel

Christ is King.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 22, 2022 7:03 pm
Jasmine liked
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)

I listened to a bunch of the early episodes of Stories Are Soul Food and then none for quite a while. This week I listened to episode #80 because The Silent Bells was mentioned in the description. The Silent Bells update was at the very end of a nearly hour long episode and was basically chapter 16 will happen eventually. At wits end  

Most of the time during the workday I listen to political/culture podcasts, but this week I have been greatly enjoying Provoked. I had only listened to a couple of episodes previously, so quite a few episodes to binge. Grin  

SnowAngel 

Christ is King.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 17, 2022 10:12 am
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)

New podcast recommendation: Haunted Cosmos! I've listened to the whole first season, my favorite episode was High Strangeness on the High Seas. The Chronicles of Narnia was mention in at least one episode if you want to know which one you will have to listen for yourself. Wink

Might have to listen to season one again while waiting for season two to start in September. Giggle  

SnowAngel

Christ is King.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 5, 2023 10:14 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: