Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Navigating the Dark Island of the Covid-19

Page 18 / 18
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

@Coracle: @waggawerewolf27our QR scanning codes don't need to be used any more - the PM says don't take it off your phone just yet, it may be needed in a later surge or variant!

That is a mercy! Wouldn't the phones self delete the QR codes once the phones finally bite the dust?  Masks here still have to be used for attendance at any medical facility, though we don't automatically have to wander around the shopping centre wearing them. 

Posted : March 25, 2022 3:14 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

@waggawerewolf27 it was the App she was referring to, not the actual scans.

I did find it odd, seeing no QR displayed outside my local convenience store today - after 18 months using them.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : March 25, 2022 11:43 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

I guess the fact that this topic has not been posted in in eight months is a good thing.  Giggle

I had my bivalent vaccine today, with a bit of a sore arm, but usually I react more the day after, so we shall see. Bats eyes

We have my dad's memorial service coming up in December, and have been tossed between postponing this special event until spring, given the triple threat of illness very present these days. But spring seems so far removed from his death, so we have decided to go ahead with the planned date in just under three weeks. However, we are enacting restrictions, which are important, as many of the people attending will be elderly. It should be a very meaningful time, with lots of hymn-singing, photos, Scripture, and sharing memories. Smile  

In our area, masks are not mandated, but are strongly encouraged. Still, whenever I go into an indoor public place, I automatically put mine on.

This Christmas will be the first December 25th our family has been together since 2017!!! For various reasons, we had to have our Christmas at other times of the year in 2018 and 2019. Then Covid hit! So, we are excited to be together for five days at our place! Grin  

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : November 21, 2022 9:36 am
Glenwit, Courtenay, coracle and 2 people liked
Page 18 / 18
Share: