Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NaNoWriMo 2019

Page 2 / 2
Arwen_Daeneri31
(@arwen_daeneri31)
NarniaWeb Nut

I am sitting at 24k words at this point and I am behind I admit but the ideas still come from my mind. I can see why an outline would have been needed and ideas to be written down as I sometimes have no idea where to take this story.

Well done aileth for reaching 50k.

It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.
–C.S. Lewis

Posted : November 23, 2019 7:16 pm
shastastwin
(@shastastwin)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Well, I did it on the last night, but I hit 50k. I still need to do some work to finish this draft, but I'm pleased I got this much.

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration

6689 posts from forum 1.0

Posted : November 30, 2019 4:03 pm
Arwen_Daeneri31
(@arwen_daeneri31)
NarniaWeb Nut

Congrats! I am very happy for you.

I made it myself but I am far from finished, I have alot more to add and then get drafted.

It is a good rule after reading a new book, never to allow yourself another new one till you have read an old one in between.
–C.S. Lewis

Posted : December 2, 2019 12:24 pm
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

Congratulations, stwin and Dany, for making it! Sounds like some of us still have more work to do :D Isn't that delightful? Oh, yeah, that's not strange, is it?

I put in 70,000 words in November, and still no end in sight (well, the end is barely visible at a long, long distance; maybe this'll become two books in time) so just.keep.writing.

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle

Posted : December 3, 2019 4:52 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

Congrats to those who finished--and good luck to those who still have a ways to go!

I "finished", by which I mean I wrote the story I thought I was writing, and then on December 1st had a thought which will require reworking the setting. 8-} But it'll be cooler in the long run, I hope...

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : December 3, 2019 3:45 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: