Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Conga-Rats!

Page 118 / 120
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator
Posted by: @the-mad-poet

After a few weeks of relative silence, I have returned to finally make my 1000th post on the Narniaweb forum! At last, I  have achieved GURU STATUS!!!!!!

Here's to 1000 more!!!! Party  

Ditto to that sentiment!

Conga rats, indeed, for your thousand posts!  I'm glad you are back on board.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : March 27, 2022 11:07 pm
Cleander liked
Glenwit
(@glenwit)
NarniaWeb Nut
Posted by: @the-mad-poet

After a few weeks of relative silence, I have returned to finally make my 1000th post on the Narniaweb forum! At last, I  have achieved GURU STATUS!!!!!!

Here's to 1000 more!!!! Party  

LET'S GO!!! Applause  

This is the journey
This is the trial
For the hero inside us all
I can hear adventure call
Here we go

Posted : March 27, 2022 11:33 pm
Cleander liked
Ellesar
(@ellesar)
Member Hospitality Committee

Another year has passed for me Giggle  

I missed it yesterday, but I’ve been here for 17 years now!

See the armies so arrayed,
Line on line, ten thousand strong.
See the Dragon King’s sharp blade,
Rising to a song!
See his enemies laid low!
Hear our voices sing:
Let glory crown the victor’s brow,
In the Hall of the Dragon King!

Posted : April 11, 2022 8:14 pm
Cleander, stargazer, johobbit and 3 people liked
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

@the-mad-poet (too tardy, pardons!) Dancing Woohooo! Grin  

@ellesar, 17 years Shocked , you are definitely a veteran here! Thumbs up I will always remember our Ted Dekker conversations years ago Grin ; also how your username always makes me pause when I want to type the real spelling. LOL  

Great having you here for all these years. Hug  

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Topic starter Posted : April 13, 2022 5:26 am
Cleander liked
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Happy 13th anniversary to @Twigs! Party I'm glad you've stuck around - NW wouldn't be the same without you!

Today marks fifteen years on NW for me. Thank you all for making this such a great place to be! Grin

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : May 16, 2022 8:13 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Congrats to Twig's and Valia! Party  

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : May 16, 2022 9:18 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

Conga Rats, Valia and Twigs! 🤩 

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : May 17, 2022 3:08 am
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)
Maiden of Monday Madness Moderator

Congrats to @Twigs and @valiantarcher! Applause  

SnowAngel

Christ is King.

Posted : May 17, 2022 6:34 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

Thank you, gazer, coracle, and SA!

Posted : May 17, 2022 7:29 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

Wow! Conga rats to Ryadian, celebrating her 18th anniversary on Narniaweb! Clown Party Applause  

Posted : June 10, 2022 6:47 pm
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)
Maiden of Monday Madness Moderator

Today is my 14th NarniaWeb anniversary! Love  

And congrats to @the-mad-poet on 4 years on NarniaWeb today as well! Applause  

Christ is King.

Posted : October 25, 2022 10:46 am
fantasia liked
coracle
(@coracle)

@snowangel conga rats!! 🤩 Party  

Posted : October 25, 2022 1:04 pm
SnowAngel liked
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

CONGRATULATIONS to you both, @snowangel and @the-mad-poet for your fourteen years and four years, respectively, here on NarniaWeb. Dancing We are so glad to have you both a part of this community. Hug Further up and further in!

Have some (virtual) celebratory cream puffs! Grin (These look almost identical to the puffs I make, mmm! )

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Topic starter Posted : October 25, 2022 1:38 pm
SnowAngel liked
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

Huge congratulations on your fourteenth anniversary, @snowangel! Grin

Congratulations to @the-mad-poet on your fourth anniversary as well!

Posted : October 25, 2022 4:46 pm
SnowAngel liked
coracle
(@coracle)

Hey, what happened here?

We have overlooked Narniaweb's 19th birthday on 21 November, and the anniversaries of one or two people (Tirian 21 Nov, Kaleb 5 Dec, Pshawn 24 Nov) and more recently some others.  Conga rats, you early members!

Earel Alquanen 30 Jan, and Fantasia 6 Feb - both 19th anniversaries. Conga rats!!

Conga rats to Narniaweb, and to Tirian for setting it up, originally as a sort of offshoot of the Into The Wardrobe site (which was going to start a Walden movie section, but he saved them from needing to do that).

Mine happened today - 19 years since I had the good sense to join Narniaweb.

Posted : February 10, 2023 10:44 pm
johobbit and fantasia liked
Page 118 / 120
Share: