Clear all

[Closed] Conga-Rats!

Page 115 / 120
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Well done!! Conga rats indeed!

Double guru sounds awesome. Party  

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : August 17, 2020 2:20 pm
SnowAngel liked
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Congratulations, @snowangel! Grin  

Is there anywhere, by the way, that lists what the different "rankings" and how many posts are needed for each one? I know there was on the old forum, but I can't find it in the new. I can also only seem to see my own status (currently NarniaWeb Junkie), not other people's, unlike before.

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

Posted : August 17, 2020 2:41 pm
SnowAngel liked
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Congratulations on your 2000th post, @snowangel! Grin  

@Courtenay, rankings can be found here. If someone doesn't have a blue bar replacing it, their ranking should be two rows below their nickname (such as yours is showing).

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : August 17, 2020 5:30 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

Yesterday marked my two year anniversary on the forum! 

Further up and further in!!!

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

Posted : October 26, 2020 9:57 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

@the-mad-poet Applause Applause Thumbs up Well done! (I only just looked and realised I passed my own one-year anniversary nearly two weeks ago... I didn't realise it had been that long already.)

(Prince Caspian)

Posted : October 27, 2020 5:02 am
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)
Maiden of Monday Madness Moderator

Congrats on your second NWeb anniversary, @the-mad-poet! Thumbs up My 12th was on the 25th, too. Dancing  

Congrats on your first NWeb anniversary, @courtenay! Thumbs up  

Congratulations to @wild-rose on 11 years!!! Applause Thumbs up  

SnowAngel

Christ is King.

Posted : October 27, 2020 12:29 pm
Courtenay liked
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Ditto! Wow, so many celebratory milestones right around now:
to @the-mad-poet ; @snowangel ; @courtenay ; @wild-rose. Hug   Hug   Hug  

And here is a cake to celebrate! I don't know what that middle word means, but ignore that, and enjoy the rest of this Narnia creation. Giggle (I wonder if it's something like 'grandson'. Hmmm )

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Topic starter Posted : October 27, 2020 12:55 pm
Courtenay liked
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

LOVE it, Johobbit!! Thumbs up Thank you! Congratulations to Wildrose and Snowangel too.

(I can't work out the middle word on the cake either, though I've tried to run it through Google Translate... if it's "opasieść", which is what it looks like, that's apparently Polish for "graze". Which makes no sense whatsoever. Shocked But it was obviously made for a big Narnia fan, so it's perfect for all of us too...)

(Prince Caspian)

Posted : October 27, 2020 5:18 pm
johobbit liked
coracle
(@coracle)

Wow, a whole year?! 

Conga rats, Courtenay! Party  

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : October 28, 2020 3:21 am
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

And I just noticed today that I've sprouted an extra star under my avatar as well, which makes me a NarniaWeb Guru (1,000 posts).  Smile Mind you, most of it is probably from hanging around in the Games section...

(Prince Caspian)

Posted : October 28, 2020 8:28 am
johobbit liked
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

Congratulations Cleander (@the-mad-poet) and @Courtenay!! 😀 Really glad the two of you have stuck around during this quiet period of the site. Hopefully soon we'll have some news to talk about. 

And of course @SnowAngel and @wild-rose, my loyal mods!!! Hug  

Posted : October 29, 2020 6:02 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

@fantasia You're welcome! I'm just delighted to have found others who are determined to live like a Narnian even when there isn't any Narnia news... Grin  

(Prince Caspian)

Posted : October 29, 2020 6:09 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Congrats to @aileth, who celebrated her seventh NW anniversary yesterday! Grin Party

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : January 3, 2021 6:54 pm
coracle liked
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

Thanks, @valiantarcher! I nearly forgot--I mean, I remembered a few days ago, but rarely if ever remember on the day itself.  Good times, with good friends made--feels like I've known all of you for a long, long time!

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle

Posted : January 3, 2021 7:16 pm
johobbit liked
coracle
(@coracle)

Aileth, you have been one of those people who we felt we had always known. Conga rats!!

Posted : January 4, 2021 12:54 am
Page 115 / 120
Share: