Notifications
Clear all

Acting and Live Theatre.

Page 19 / 19
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

@narnian78 

Nice! I am participating in a Christmas program, playing a school teacher who takes a group of students on a field trip, and they learn the real meaning of Christmas. Our goal is to get the message of the real meaning of Christmas out- Jesus being the reason for the season. One of the students actually becomes a Christian.

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me beloved."
(Emeth, The Last Battle)
https://escapetoreality.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/aslan-and-emeth2.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2022 7:52 pm
Narnian78 liked
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

Also, in a musical, it would also depend on your voice range. I am a mezzo-soprano (overlapping between soprano and alto) although I sang alto in a choir. 

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me beloved."
(Emeth, The Last Battle)
https://escapetoreality.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/aslan-and-emeth2.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 18, 2022 9:32 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Audition Notice:

I see that Logos Theatre is looking for men (adults only) who can sing, for its touring production of The Scarlet Pimpernel, which will be on stage at the Museum of the Bible in Washington DC.
Performances are 22 September to 22 October (this year), and there'll certainly be rehearsals before that!

If you know any adult males who sing bass/baritone or tenor, please pass this information on.

Contact osingleton@theacademyofarts.org for more audition information.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 3, 2023 6:39 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

In the last few years our local theatre group has resumed its productions for child audiences. I've been in some of them, playing roles as diverse as Sherlock Holmes' landlady Mrs Hudson (a hedgehog - we were all animals!l) and an elegant queen in The Emperor's New Clothes. Our next little show has two stories: so I'm a duck dissatisfied with her life, and a knight fighting a dragon!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2023 6:37 pm
Page 19 / 19
Share: