Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Eight lords?

Matsi
(@matsi)
NarniaWeb Nut

I read from the coming soon section of the-numbers.com something that went like this...

Lucy and Edmund Pevensie return to Narnia with their cousin Eustace, where they encounter King Caspian aboard the royal ship Dawn Treader. They join him on a quest across the eastern sea for eight missing lords of Narnia; along the way, they encounter delights, dangers, and transformations before reaching the edge of the world and Aslan's country.

Hmm, eight lords? Do you think the website made a mistake? :-

Discuss! :D

-sig and av by Kira- Thanks!
Team Hoodie!

Topic starter Posted : October 27, 2010 3:15 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

I think it's just a mistake since evry other source says seven lords (and seven swords :p )

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : October 27, 2010 3:52 pm
Shastafan
(@shastafan)
NarniaWeb Guru

I'm not too worried about that. It just looks like a error to me too. It gets kind of confusing though, with one lord on Narrowhaven, two on Goldwater, three on Ramandu's Island, and one on the Dark Island. May non-book fans not get confused with that! #:-s ;)

Narnia Avatars and Siggies

Posted : October 27, 2010 5:43 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

It's possible they could change it to eight. Has anyone counted the number of swords that are put together on the table in the trailer? We might be able to figure out how many by that...

~Riella

Posted : October 27, 2010 9:15 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)

There's six swords in the trailer, on the Table- I'm afraid that only makes it worse :P

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : October 28, 2010 2:30 am
Narnian_Archer
(@narnian_archer)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Could it be that there are six because Edmund is holding the seventh? There was a scene in the trailor of Edmuns holding a sword that was glowing blue.

sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose

Posted : October 28, 2010 2:42 am
aragorn2
(@aragorn2)
NarniaWeb Junkie

It is six because Rhoop has the 7th in the DI, which is the last island in the movie.

Posted : October 28, 2010 10:41 am
MinotaurforAslan
(@minotaurforaslan)
NarniaWeb Junkie

The eighth lord is Gael. ;)

Posted : October 28, 2010 9:49 pm
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

could be an easy typo..... :P

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : November 1, 2010 8:38 am
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

=)) =)) More than likely it is a typo. Unless everyone else in their interviews and previews reviews made all the same mistake.But if there is an eighth lord maybe he is only in the 3D version we know they are adding new characters in that version.

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

Posted : November 2, 2010 7:18 am
narniaexpert
(@narniaexpert)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I have seen the film and it is Great! There are only seven lords in the film. This is consistent with the book.

Writer for NarniaFans.com

I have seen the film! It is great!

Posted : November 2, 2010 3:19 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)

Yay! I'm gald you say it's good! When did you see it?

Posted : November 2, 2010 5:19 pm
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I have seen the film and it is Great! There are only seven lords in the film. This is consistent with the book.

Did you see it at the preview showing that Walden and Fox showed on November 2?

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

Posted : November 3, 2010 7:03 am
Dinode
(@dinode)
NarniaWeb Guru

=)) =)) More than likely it is a typo. Unless everyone else in their interviews and previews reviews made all the same mistake.But if there is an eighth lord maybe he is only in the 3D version we know they are adding new characters in that version.

We don't know that there will be new characters in the 3D version, it's just a rumor with only one source. I for one am skeptical. I agree that there are just 7 lords.

Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.

Posted : November 4, 2010 5:53 pm
narniaexpert
(@narniaexpert)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Did you see it at the preview showing that Walden and Fox showed on November 2?

Yes. I saw it with Tirian.

Writer for NarniaFans.com

I have seen the film! It is great!

Posted : November 5, 2010 11:21 am
Share: