Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Narnian Tonner Dolls

Page 1 / 3
Follower of Aslan
(@follower-of-aslan)
NarniaWeb Nut

Hello! I hope this is the right place and time to put this topic here...

Does anyone on NarniaWeb have these Narnian Tonner Dolls?

http://www.tonnerdoll.com/narnia.htm

I personally have Peter and Lucy at the moment but I hope to get Ed and Susan soon. ;) They come with their normal clothes when you order, and I also got Peter and Lucy's coronation clothes as an extra.

I believe that these dolls are wonderfully made, definetly worth the price. ;)

The only faults I have found with the dolls I have, are that the colors are a bit off (see Edmund) (which is to be expected) and that Lucy's crown is not silver like in the movie, but more gold-ish. No idea why.

Otherwise, this company is top-notch. :)

Sorry, but I do not know how to shrink the pictures to where you can still see them and click to make them bigger. :-s

The *official First Follower of Aslan
Keeper of Susan's Grey Coat.
Avy:Badger
Sig:Beautiful_ltdwn

Topic starter Posted : September 6, 2009 11:38 am
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)
NarniaWeb Podcaster Moderator Emeritus

Aren't the dolls nice? I think they're very pretty and I like the Susan doll the best. I would love to try my hand at making little doll-sized costume replicas since I don't think I could afford the actual dolls. ;)) Edmund's costume is a bit too silver, isn't it...ah well.

Spareoom.net

Posted : September 9, 2009 2:45 pm
TheGentleWarrior
(@thegentlewarrior)
NarniaWeb Guru

I think the Narnia Tonner dolls are very beautiful!! I don't as of yet, have the any of the Narnia dolls, but I have gotten some Harry Potter dolls from the Tonner company and I know that they are very good quality!! :)

The Peter and Edmund dolls IMO look the least like the actors who played them. The Lucy and Susan dolls resemble the actresses the most though. I think Susan is the closest and best one. :) She's currently on my Christmas list for this year. :p

Wow........ come to think of it you're right. Edmund's costume is really silver! :| ;))

I wish Tonner would bring out some PC dolls. I mean, they came out with the LWW dolls two years after the movie came out so.... maybe PC dolls will be coming out but in a few years?? Oh I hope so! I'd love to have a Susan doll with her Farewell gown, Battle dress, School Uniform, and all the other outfits from the movie. It'll be like the HP dolls with multiple clothes you can buy separately. :)

Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!

Posted : September 9, 2009 5:05 pm
Peepiceeka
(@peepiceeka)
NarniaWeb Regular

Those dolls are amazing! I had no idea LWW dolls had ever been made! Maybe(hopefully), Fox, or whoever is responsible for publicity this time around will do the same thing with Tonner for VDT. ;)

Posted : September 10, 2009 1:41 pm
Follower of Aslan
(@follower-of-aslan)
NarniaWeb Nut

Yes! I would absolutely love to see some of the costumes from PC - especially the girl's dresses. Actually, I would just love to see Susan's green dress and Lu's blue one from LWW - (including the cloaks of course). :) ;)

The *official First Follower of Aslan
Keeper of Susan's Grey Coat.
Avy:Badger
Sig:Beautiful_ltdwn

Topic starter Posted : September 12, 2009 3:59 pm
georgiehenley14
(@georgiehenley14)
NarniaWeb Regular

I was thinking, Tonner dolls made The Lion, The Witch, And the Wardrobe dolls,
right? So, did they make ones for Prince Caspian? Are they gonna make ones for Vodt ?

I wanna be Jill Pole!

Posted : September 17, 2009 6:43 am
Griffle
(@griffle)
NarniaWeb Nut

I was thinking, Tonner dolls made The Lion, The Witch, And the Wardrobe dolls,
right? So, did they make ones for Prince Caspian? Are they gonna make ones for Vodt ?

I'd say VDT dolls are more likely than PC dolls. PC was not as big of a hit as LWW (as we all know). I feel VDT will do quite well at the box office though. It's all about money you know. ;)

THIS HOPELESSLY OUT OF DATE SIGNATURE IS SPONSORED BY LAZINESS TM

Posted : September 17, 2009 11:10 am
Anonymous
(@anonymous)

I don't have them, I thought Ed looked TOO feminine.
PeterFan

Posted : September 27, 2009 1:32 pm
GeorgieXOXOsmile
(@georgiexoxosmile)
NarniaWeb Nut

I have seen the action figures before, but I don't believe I have seen the dolls. Those are cute! Sorry, but I love little miniatures of things! :p

I think they might have gotten Lucy a little shorter than she should be. I like Lucy's curled hair in her single shot.

Very cute!

Signature: Princess Lucy
Check out my Narnia surveys:
http://www.narniaweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=610
http://www.narniaweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1061

Posted : November 6, 2009 10:36 am
Narnia Girl
(@narnia-girl)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I've seen the dolls before...I want them SO badly!!! They are so cute and cool! :p I think they look pretty realistic. I like the Lucy one best! Edmund's costume is really silver...I still like it though. :) ;)

Founder of the Dragon Fan Club - PM me to join!
Team Hoodie!
I've met Michael English!
Avie and sig by theprincessspy.

Posted : November 12, 2009 1:37 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

yeah, I have to agree with Peterfan that the Edmund one looks a little TOO feminine!
I like the Lucy and Susan ones though!

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : November 29, 2009 7:56 am
narnialover4
(@narnialover4)
NarniaWeb Nut

Do I have to order these from a magazine/online? I haven't ever seen them in a regular store/mall and now I want one because they're so cool! :)

"Are you sure you're eighteen?"
"Why? Do I look older?"

Posted : May 24, 2010 5:47 am
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Awe they're so cute :D

I will have to say that the only one that doesn't seem really detailed is Peter. The best detailed has to be Susan, it looks just like her. I want to collect them all!

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

Posted : May 26, 2010 10:01 pm
gomez
(@gomez)
NarniaWeb Newbie

they are the most beautiful dolls i have ever seen.
I love the Susan one

Posted : June 14, 2010 9:59 pm
Lilliandil
(@lilliandil)
NarniaWeb Regular

Oh they are adorable! They all look like 10 ;)
The costumes are so beautiful and perfect :)

'For when they tried to look at Aslan's face they just caught a glimpse of the golden mane and the great, royal, solemn, over-whelming eyes; and then they found they couldn't look at him and went all trembly.'

Posted : June 19, 2010 8:28 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: