Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] I received the Narnia audio set for Christmas 🙂

Purpleotter
(@purpleotter)
NarniaWeb Nut

From Focus on the Family theater. I love the voices and sound effects. Right now I'm in the middle of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It's really cool! It has lines I wish that were in the movie.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia"-Aslan

Topic starter Posted : December 27, 2012 6:30 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Oh I hope you love it as much as I do - I listen to them often!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : December 27, 2012 9:20 pm
Purpleotter
(@purpleotter)
NarniaWeb Nut

I finished hearing The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and now I'm listening to Prince Caspian. I like the movies, but I like how Focus on the family made the characters more developed than Disney. Focus just made it closer to the books in my opinion, and there are some scenes that I love that the movies should have had.

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia"-Aslan

Topic starter Posted : December 30, 2012 12:08 pm
queenviolet
(@queenviolet)
NarniaWeb Regular

I got them too!!! My mum also got me the 1 book with all seven books in it to read along!!! I kinda slacked off i'm only on the magicians nephew chapter eight!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :| :| :| :| :| #-o #-o #-o #-o :-ss :-ss :-w

Posted : January 3, 2013 3:28 pm
Share: