Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Collection Showcase

Page 5 / 7
Griffle
(@griffle)
NarniaWeb Nut

Griffle, where did you get the 2-disc complete LWW score? I can't find it anywhere...

I got it on eBay, but it's a home-made copy (which I found out rather quickly once I got it). However, this was never officially released anyway, and it's pretty well made, so I don't mind.

It has high-res artwork and it even has printing on the discs. The tracks on the second CD don't have any titles though, which is kind of annoying, but there's a track listing on the back of the case.

There was another one just like the one I bought on eBay the day after I had bought mine. :D

THIS HOPELESSLY OUT OF DATE SIGNATURE IS SPONSORED BY LAZINESS TM

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2010 12:01 am
PeaceAndLove
(@peaceandlove)
NarniaWeb Regular

Here is a list from my collection of Narnia Merchandise.
These goods were mostly sold in Japan.
But I don't have any Narnia books in Japanese. :-o ... I think my sister have our old copies.

====================
Books
6 Paperbacks without LWW :(( :(( ( publisher: Lions Harper Collins, 1992-1998 )
Paperback Box Set ( publisher: Gallimard Jeunesse, 2002. France )
LWW : Paperback in English with Japanese notes ( publisher: Kodansha International, Japan )

Blu-Ray and DVDs
LWW : Movie DVD 2 Disc Edition ( Japan )
PC : Movie DVD 3 Disc Edition with Post Cards ( Japan )
PC : Movie Blu-Ray Edition ( Japan )
VDT : Group's FUN-FOR-THE-WHOLE-FAMILY HOUR (3 Special Clips and Trailer)
VDT : Movie Blu-Ray/DVD/DigitalCopy Edition ( USA )
VDT : Movie Blu-Ray/DigitalCopy Edition in Steel-book case ( limited / Japan )

CDs
LWW : Soundtrack album with special DVD ( Japan )
PC : Soundtrack album ( Japan )
VDT : Soundtrack album ( Japan )

Other books
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian : The Official Illustrated Movie Companion ( Paperback )
Crafting of Narnia : The Art, Creatures and Weapons from Weta Workshop ( Hardback )
The Chronicles of Narnia: guide book ( KAWADE magazine book, 2006. Japan )
Journey into Narnia: Kathryn Lindskoog in Japanese ( Japan )
VDT: The Movie Story Book ( Paperback / HarperCollins )
VDT: The Movie Story Book ( BD/DVD 1st press limited privilege / Japan )

Movie memorabilia
LWW Movie Booklet ( Japan, 2006 )
PC Movie Booklet ( Japan, 2008 )
VDT Movie Booklet ( Japan, 2011 )

McDonald's Happy Meal toy Aslan ( LWW, 2006 )
Narnia Map Magnet 12 pieces puzzle / a prize for LWW promotion ( LWW, 2006 )
Reepicheep small figure bookmarker ( PC, 2008 )
Dawn Treader floating key ring ( VDT, 2010 )
LOTTE x Narnia folder in OZAMU market ( VDT, 2011 )

Pre-order ticket attachment
#1: Lace Wire Art Kit Aslan ( VDT , 2010 )
#2: Lenticular prints bookmarker set (VDT, 2010 )
====================

Now(since 25th Sep), 2nd goods 3D Bookmarkers attached to the pre-order tickets in Japan.
This time it is limited to 30,000. -- Lace Wire Art Kit was 10,000 limited.
http://movies.foxjapan.com/narnia3/news/

The set include two bookmarkers, the one is a "3D effect" and the other is a "flip effect".

The tickets with a attachement are available in more theaters and ticket offices than before.

[edit: added]
I found a Narnia Map Magnet which I had completely forgotten.
I won it as a prize of RADIO-BINGO.

I got a floating VDT key ring!

The VDT soundtrack, a folder and a movie boolket added on this list.

The VDT Blu-Ray disc set.

My Collection Gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41751993@N ... 253417500/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41751993@N ... 139920753/

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2010 5:54 am
Griffle
(@griffle)
NarniaWeb Nut

Are these handed out to people that pre-book tickets for the film like with the lace-wire kit?

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 27, 2010 11:01 pm
PeaceAndLove
(@peaceandlove)
NarniaWeb Regular

Griffle, yes. It's the second one for pre-order tickets.
Now we hardly get the first one anymore... :(

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 29, 2010 5:12 am
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

It is two separate glass door cabinets put together, and yes, they were red when I bought them. I'm ashamed to say it, but it's all IKEA. hehe. :D

When I first saw the pictures, I was a bit surprised by all the red. Then I thought oh he lives in Sweden that makes sense. (Knowing that IKEA is Swedish)

Those BBC photos are neat. These are what came with my DVD set of the BBC Chronicles

Here are some other things I have:

I also have a poster from LWW (it was free at a book fair), two posters from PC (one came with the Narnia Insider stuff and the other came from Disney rewards). I really want a poster from VDT. I asked for one for Christmas but didn't get it. :(

I have quite a few Narnia books and books about Narnia. I also have Stratego, the LWW game, the PC game, and Narnia Monopoly. I don't feel like typing up the whole list. Maybe I'll post some more pictures later. I've only been meaning to post the ones I did for months. :p

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 30, 2010 7:19 am
Lilygloves
(@lilygloves)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I was recently given a Lucy's Christmas Gifts 1/6 scale replica showcase set, and I noticed a typo in the description on the flap. Instead of "Tumnus", it said "Cummus". Very odd.
I also have a bunch of books, including a leather-bound beautiful copy of all 7 Narnia books.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 18, 2011 12:06 am
Speaker-to-animals
(@speaker-to-animals)
NarniaWeb Regular

I'm only starting my Narnia collection. I have a few things, including my framed piece of the Dawn Treader, which is pretty neat. So much stuff out there it's a bit over-whelming :-o

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 3, 2011 10:16 pm
Griffle
(@griffle)
NarniaWeb Nut

I'm only starting my Narnia collection. I have a few things, including my framed piece of the Dawn Treader, which is pretty neat. So much stuff out there it's a bit over-whelming :-o

Wow, that sounds cool, do you have a photo of it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 4, 2011 2:20 pm
Speaker-to-animals
(@speaker-to-animals)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hi Griffle, Here's a photo (I hope). No idea which part of the ship it if from :-

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 5, 2011 10:21 am
Griffle
(@griffle)
NarniaWeb Nut

Hi Griffle, Here's a photo (I hope). No idea which part of the ship it if from :-

Great! Would be more helpful if it was a bit bigger though, maybe then, we could help you determine what part of the ship it's from. ;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2011 10:42 pm
wisewoman
(@wisewoman)
Member Moderator Emeritus

The picture was bigger before and was resized down so it didn't stretch the page. Perhaps it is hosted somewhere else that we could link to?

"It is God who gives happiness; for he is the true wealth of men's souls." — Augustine

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 10, 2011 1:10 am
Speaker-to-animals
(@speaker-to-animals)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hi Griffle and Wisewoman,

Hopefully this will help. :-?

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 11, 2011 7:55 pm
Griffle
(@griffle)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sorry, but that doesn't really help that much. It's cool all the same! :)

Talking about props...

I won an auction for something really special today... if it's for real. I bid on an auction for a "screen used" piece of rope from the scenes where Aslan in bound on the Stone Table. I was the only bidder, so I got it for $35 including shipping. :)

If legit, it sure is a holy relic of a Narnia collectible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 24, 2011 3:50 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Mine is rather measly compared to all of yours...

Books:
-The Chronicles of Narnia (Harper Collin's 2005) http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... DYQ8wIwAg#

DVD's:
-The BBC Chronicles of Narnia Boxed set
-The two disc Walden LWW (first disc skips because I dropped it :( )
-The single disc Walden LWW (fullscreen) (also skips, but not my fault this time!)
-The 3 disc Walden PC (The case is broken however....)
-The two disc Walden VDT (So far in good shape #:-s )
-The Narnia Code (interesting theory, not sure if its right, but I'd like to read his book at some point)

Toys: The Lucy McDonald's toy from LWW (I'm not sure where exactly it is though :| My room is a wreck... )

And I think that about does it for my collection... I really want some posters, the soundtracks, the Harper Collins book set with the cool covers from 2005ish, the first edition book set, a Dawn Treader replica, if they ever make a good one, I'm about ready to make my own, and the gifts replicas... oh and some working DVD's would be nice!!!

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 9, 2011 7:39 am
Karmawinds
(@karmawinds)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Just a heads up, we just purchased a great original sword and shield used on screen on Prince Caspian and Dawn Treader, designed by Weta.

A guy who was a set builder is selling lots of props and costumes used on the movies on the Australian eBay site, we met him and he is 100% genuine

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 22, 2011 2:18 pm
Narnian78 liked
Page 5 / 7
Share: