Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Signatures and Banners - Numero Uno

Page 34 / 35
Edmund_The_Just
(@edmund_the_just)
NarniaWeb Regular

Great job everyone. Your signatures are all awesome :)

Here is my first ever made signature ;) I hope you like it!

Although I'm using it at the moment, anyone can use it :)

Posted : September 4, 2011 1:51 am
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Edmund_The_Just: Nice job making Ed stand out on that sig! And the text "Edmund" looks really good.
campgirl: Really sweet banners! #1, #2 and #5 are my favorites.
Libby: Good cropping on all yours! And the text on the sig in the final post is sweet.
Tarkheena: Beautiful text sigs! #2 is my favorite. Make more? ;;)
daughter of the King: Really pretty coloring on yours. The Lucy ones are very cute, and I really like the one of Ed and Aslan.
AslansChild: Nice job on the third one - your texture work in particular. :)

Textures by zeldona and foretmagique on LiveJournal.
Comments, Criticism, and Credit are ever welcomed!

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : November 9, 2011 9:15 am
Dollydaydream
(@dollydaydream)
NarniaWeb Newbie

hEy, Im new here, and these are my first graphics in this size. Im on another forum that has bigger size dementions for the banners, so I wont bother to post any of those here. But here are my signatures that fit this sites peramiters.. and that are Narnia..

"If you believe in something you keep fighting for it. No matter what."-Danny Reagan

I made my graphix

Posted : November 16, 2011 6:35 pm
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

a few from me :)

EDIT - here's another sig :)
feel free to use any of these with credit :)

and here's a bigger version of the same thing:

(clicky to make bigger)

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : November 17, 2011 7:42 am
Kira
 Kira
(@kira)
NarniaWeb Nut

First siggie since about June. . . hope you all like! :)
Credit preferred if used. ;)

Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am He, I am He who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
- Isaiah 46:4

Posted : December 7, 2011 1:20 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Kira: Nice text work on that sig! The cropping is great, as well.
Libby: Aww - the Lucy&Edmund sig is cute! I like the coloring and text work on #3. And the cropping on the Christmas sig is really nice, too.
Dollydaydream: Welcome! Good cropping! And your coloring on sigs 2 and 3 is beautiful. :) I hope we'll be seeing more of your work!

My only contribution today is a large banner - designed as a header for my livejournal. The quote is from The Last Battle.
The texture is by velvetb0x on Livejournal. And credit is due to ofnarnia on Tumblr (though her account has been deleted and I don't know where else to find her...) because essentially the only differences between her original banner and mine are size, coloring, and the flower texture. So yes, I was inspired. :p

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : February 22, 2012 9:14 pm
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Goodness! It's been a long time since I was in here. Just a couple from me this time.

Anyone can use. C&CC

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : April 12, 2012 3:31 pm
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

My first attempt at signatures.

More to follow!

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle

Posted : July 9, 2014 7:21 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

I love the "there is no other stream" signature, aileth! Your horse signature is pretty, too. :)

These are a few "Disneyfied" Narnia signatures. I'm hoping to make more of these at some point, but I'm not very skilled with Gimp and it's difficult to get the colors right.

I also found a webpage that had a lot of paintings that seemed really "Narnian" to me, so I turned some of them into Narnia graphics.

Posted : July 11, 2014 9:51 am
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

Love those ones, Rose. It's amazing how a little tweaking can alter the whole picture and make it suit--the green kirtle one, for instance. BTW, can you figure out what happened to Lance's legs in that painting? :D

The horse signature is pictures of my own horse, so I have to agree that it is nice. At least if not, don't tell him I said so.

I try to use Gimp as well. There are so many possibilities, if I could just remember how to use them. I was just trying to figure out the Quick toggle mask function--it works beautifully, if you do everything just right. And how likely is that? Just to compound the difficulty, we have different versions running on the desktop and laptop. The interface is not the same, the dialogue boxes react differently, and a whole host of minor, pesky, fidgety things of that sort.

A few more of my own:

That second one was a bit of an accident, but then I liked it so much I decided to include it.

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle

Posted : July 11, 2014 1:38 pm
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm double posting. :-o

I never watched the animated LWW, but I thought it should be represented as well.

Posted : July 12, 2014 2:49 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

Rose, I like the Queen of Underland and Jadis sigs. The cropping, colors, and texts work quite nicely.

aileth, I think that is the first graphic I've seen from the animated LWW. Oh, the memories it brings back. ;))

I'm sort of a chap of one idea, but here goes:

1-9 Silver Chair (original artwork can be seen here)
10 Last Battle

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : July 14, 2014 9:59 am
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

I like that artwork, Mel! They seem active, like they're not just on paper--something to do with perspective, maybe.

And the last, till tomorrow at any rate.

Posted : July 14, 2014 11:13 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

I love the sets you did with Aslan and the Pevensies from the three different LWW film adaptations, aileth! What a neat idea! :)

Your "There is no other stream" signature is lovely, Meltintalle! What beautiful artwork.

Posted : July 19, 2014 12:37 pm
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Textures by flambeau, hyaline12, and Wunderkind_Lucy.

Anyone can use.

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : April 5, 2016 8:00 am
Page 34 / 35
Share: