Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Happy Birthday To Us!! ~ Sign Our Birthday Card

coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Hi - I'm glad you found this one, because there's a place for everyone in here!

This is your blank canvas to write greetings, felicitations, celebratory comments, good wishes, poems, and friendly messages - to the whole website and to the members. Virtual hugs galore are the order of the day!!

Add in a photo of you doing something celebratory, or your own artwork to celebrate the ten years. And remember to keep checking daily for updates - the great thing about this thread is you can come back again to add more messages. :D

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 17, 2013 7:15 pm
Impending Doom
(@impending-doom)
Adventurous Stranger Knight of NarniaWeb

Congratulations NarniaWeb! Here's to another 10 fantastic years!

"Tollers, there is too little of what we really like in stories. I am afraid we shall have to try and write some ourselves." - C.S. Lewis

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 20, 2013 2:04 pm
chiefhawksniper28
(@chiefhawksniper28-hawk-the-hawkshot-sniper)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Congrats and happy birthday to Narniaweb :D
wow! it has been ages since i haven't been into Narniaweb :-o man do i feel old or what? hahahaha

im Hawk The Hawkshot Sniper but you can call me Hawk for short and i want to be a future Writer-producer-director
Dont mess with the HawkShot
Call me the Hawkshot i never miss

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2013 6:01 am
Aslans_Jewel
(@aslans_jewel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Happy 10th, Narniaweb! It's been a great [almost] 6 years!

I had forgotten just how long I've been invested in this website. Makes me feel good.

no longer active. every once in a while ill pop back for the memories. good to see a few recognizable names 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2013 11:24 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

WOW!! 10 epic years!! Happy Birthday, Narniaweb!! :) I have had some epic, epic times on this site :)
here's to hoping for many, many more years to come! :)

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2013 3:04 am
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Happy birthday, NarniaWeb!! :D :D For me, it's been a great 9 1/2 years of being along for the ride. :D Thank you for being an awesome, safe place to meet other Narnia fans, for being a place to cultivate such great friendships. :) Here's to another 10 years!

Conga Rats!! :) (Sadly, I can't get that cute little gif to work anymore, so I'll have to live with boring old text. ;) )

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2013 7:43 am
Glumpuddle
(@gp)
News Poster, Podcast Producer

Happy bday NarniaWeb. It's so nice to know there are other people out there who have touched by these stories. Further up and further in!

YouTube.com/gpuddle | Twitter.com/glumpuddle

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2013 3:25 pm
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Happy Birthday NarniaWeb, this has definitely been some of the best years of my life all spent on NarniaWeb. I feel like we are a huge family. I am excited to spend more years of my life here.

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 22, 2013 4:48 pm
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

Happy Birthday!
I've been around for several years, starting out in Ditto Town - but expanding my range eventually. It's been a great adventure - so great to share with the rest of you who also enjoy the Narnian adventures!

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 25, 2013 6:45 am
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Happy Birthday NW! All you folks rock!

The Dancing Lawn Lions are awesome! And congratulations to you Parliamentary Owls of the Order of the Ruined Tower too! Two great contests. I can't wait until next year.

Oh yes, and I believe that there will be another movie in production soon. Anyone break out a copy of The Silver Chair yet?

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 25, 2013 10:17 am
Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

Happy Birthday NarniaWeb! I owe a lot to NarniaWeb. Good times, great friends.

NarniaWeb is like the Woods between the Worlds. You feel like you have been here forever until something reminds you you haven't.

Here's to the next 10 years!

Anyone break out a copy of The Silver Chair yet?

I haven't yet. That does pose an interesting question which will come first the NarniaWeb SC reading group or the movie?

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 25, 2013 12:07 pm
Cymru
(@cymru)
NarniaWeb Nut

Have a stupendous, marvelicious, extremely especial birthday, Narniaweb!!!!!!!

Thanks for putting my life on the most splendid course and filling the sky along the way with the most terrific constellation of friends!

That is part of the beauty of all literature. You discover that your longings are universal longings, that you're not lonely and isolated from anyone. You belong. ~ F.Scott Fitzgerald

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 28, 2013 12:38 am
SilverSea
(@silversea)
NarniaWeb Nut

Happy 10th birthday NarniaWeb! Thanks for being a safe and reliable resource for all things Narnia! Here's to another 10 years! :D

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 28, 2013 10:27 am
Dernhelm_of_Rohan
(@dernhelm_of_rohan)
NarniaWeb Nut

Happy birthday, NarniaWeb!

:D/

Thank you for being a place where people are always saying, "What, you too? I thought I was the only one!" Thanks for being a Cool Geek Central that I can actually read without turning my language filter on. And thanks so much for all the friends I've found in my four years here; people I now know through emails, through role playing, book discussions and novelling late at night. I've participated in a lot of forums, but NW is hands-down the only one that actually helped me in my walk with Aslan in our world.

Founding Keeper of the Secret Magic

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 4, 2013 7:08 am
Share: