Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Write a Synopsis

Page 9 / 41
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

An elderly brushtail's true accounts of all the many ways in which the deviously clever cats in his neighbourhood tried to set traps to catch him, and of how he (being even more clever) foiled them each time.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 1, 2020 11:13 am
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

The story of a family of cuckoos making their living on the edge of a golf course by helping to retrieve lost balls.

Lord of the Flies

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 1, 2020 9:47 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

An avid trout fisherman is awarded a title on the strength of his whimsically tied flies, but will his new responsibilities leave time for the sport he loves?

Mystery and Manners

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 2, 2020 7:22 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

A learned tome arguing why a knowledge of etiquette & manners is of no help to solve most murder mysteries.

Watership Down

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2020 10:25 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

The account of a crew of sailors desperately trying to stop a leak in their vessel.... and eventually failing.

Crime and Punishment

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 4:34 am
Courtenay and coracle liked
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

The complete handbook of a certain Mikado of Japan, giving us the full details of his "object all sublime... to let the punishment fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime..." (sorry — Gilbert and Sullivan fans will get it Wink )

Keep the Aspidistra Flying

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2020 6:02 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

A children's book detailing the wacky schemes a group of children come up with to keep a favourite local attraction - an antique steamship - going.

The Summer We Found the Baby

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 8, 2020 8:26 pm
SummerSnow
(@summersnow)

After fostering for a number of years, a couple has decided they want to become adoptive parents and thus begins the summer search to welcome a child into their home.

The Screaming Staircase

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 8, 2020 8:57 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

A Parents' Manual by Supernanny Jo Frost, featuring locations to put children onto when they are naughty, including the Naughty Spot and The Reflecting Seat.

The Well of Lost Plots

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 18, 2020 3:41 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

The memoirs of a book publisher who started his career going through the 90% of submitted new novels that get rejected for publication.

Far, Far the Mountain Peak.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 19, 2020 9:35 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

A memoir of a mountain climber starting from the first, unsuccessful attempts.

While the Clock Ticked

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 27, 2020 7:25 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

The heartrending tale of 18 Chapters, of how a much sneezed at local Rugby League team managed to win an almost perfect 2020 football season, held despite a deadly pandemic, & opposition to Tick Tock games, only to run out of time in the Grand Final by six points & as many minutes. Crying  

Battle of Brothers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 27, 2020 9:40 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

A sports story about two monasteries who meet annually to play soccer, cricket, and volleyball.

Peninsula and Plain

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 28, 2020 3:16 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

Another sports story to discuss the difficulties of locating the horribly expensive sports stadiums, which people want to visit, in the most suitable geographic locations. 

Zero Hour

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 29, 2020 11:17 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

A mathematician, who is really excited about the origin and subsequent function of zero, is invited to give an hour long talk on his favorite subject. He has so much to say that the single presentation turns into an on-going series. But as his popularity grows, will he turn to subjects besides zero? 

The Veil of Snows

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 1, 2020 5:14 pm
Page 9 / 41
Share: