Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Write a Synopsis

Page 7 / 42
Sun-muffin
(@sun-muffin)
NarniaWeb Nut

A hunters guide of different methods and techniques for successfully bagging your bird. 

The Highlanders Last Song

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2020 7:01 am
ericnovak
(@ericnovak)
NarniaWeb Guru

Stranded on a desert island somewhere in the south seas, a young Japanese business man meets a dying Scottish priest, who sings to him one last song, fill with clues about hidden treasure and what it means to be a man.

The Little Engine That Couldn't Because He Was a Worthless Bum

Request Access to the Chippingford Market: Narnia Buy & Sell

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2020 7:50 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

A travelogue written by a disappointed traveller whose high expectations of British Rail were not met.

A River Rules My Life

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2020 11:00 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

A memoir of an avid trout fisher.

Curtain

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 22, 2020 5:53 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

An origin story about the wonderful wizard of Oz, a.k.a. the man behind the curtain.

The Mighty Ducks

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 22, 2020 9:05 pm
Courtenay liked
Sun-muffin
(@sun-muffin)
NarniaWeb Nut

The story of a brave group of ducks who drove the geese from their pond. 

In the Heart of the Rockies 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2020 6:36 am
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

A story of two hikers who meet each other on the trail and fall in love.

Dog On It

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2020 4:40 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

In which Dog has a series of essays on it, whatever it happens to be.

C.H.O.M.P.S.

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2020 8:22 pm
King_Erlian
(@king_erlian)
NarniaWeb Guru

A biography of the Cheadle Hulme Operatic, Musical and Plays Society.

HMS Pinafore

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 28, 2020 2:24 am
coracle liked
coracle
(@coracle)

A how-to booklet on making an apron for a child and embroidering their initials on the bib front. Based on a pinafore made for Harriet Moses Stubman.

Hand In Glove

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 28, 2020 6:16 am
Wanderer Between Worlds
(@wanderer)
NarniaWeb Nut

A novella about a young woman’s aspirations to become one of the industry’s top fashion designers.  Along the way, she searches for a job, a soulmate, and friends that will fit “hand in glove” with her lifestyle.

Seabiscuit: An American Legend

"I am,” said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 28, 2020 4:20 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

A book delving into the history of hardtack in American sailing vessels.

Green Dolphin Street

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 31, 2020 2:00 pm
Courtenay liked
coracle
(@coracle)

The story of an environmentalist who finds that his family home was once known as Dauphin House, and suspects his ancestor was heir to the French throne and hid to escape the guillotine.

A Beautiful Haven

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2020 7:44 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

A book about a woman from a city who moves to a forest and finds rest and relaxation in her home.

Best Foot Forward

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 2, 2020 6:54 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

The surprising results of a survey on whether people like their left or right foot better.

Tennis Shoes

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2020 8:04 pm
Page 7 / 42
Share: