Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Write a Synopsis

Page 3 / 42
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

A set of tables that list criminal activities and the consequeces of each one.

Hairy Maclary From Donaldson's Dairy 

[a real NZ classic]

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 14, 2020 11:54 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

The exploits of a very large, very hirsute Scottish dairy farmer who takes a claymore to all those who dare try to rustle his wee Hieland coos. Or to laugh at his kilt.

(Don't worry, we Aussies are very familiar with the real book and all its sequels — I grew up on them! Grin )

Blinky Bill and Nutsy 

[an Australian classic in return]

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 15, 2020 10:59 am
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Bill, a young man with an eye spasm, goes on adventures with his pet squirrel and regularly gets into mischief.

(I am completely unfamiliar with the source material, so I hope none of that is actually accurate. Giggle )

The Fellowship of the Ring

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 15, 2020 4:30 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Some teens become friends with a sentient, magical, talking ring and form a club in it's honor when it's destroyed.

The Lion King

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2020 12:58 am
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

A movie about Richard the Lionheart and his exploits in the Holy Land.

Sense and Sensibility

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2020 12:02 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

A book about an abstract artist with synesthesia and their overbearing mother who is always telling them to be sensible and stop associating colors with numbers and smells.

Around the World in 80 Days

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2020 9:28 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

An astronomical book explaining how the year on the planet Mercury is sometimes speeded up from its usual 88 days.

Now We Are Six

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2020 10:03 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)

A retelling of the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale The Wild Swans, told from the perspective of Elisa's six brothers.

Snow White and Rose Red

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2020 3:57 pm
Sun-muffin
(@sun-muffin)
NarniaWeb Nut

A children’s book teaching colors. 

Animal Farm

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2020 6:41 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

A children's book all about farm animals. Preferably the lift-the-flap sort, or with buttons to press to make all the animal noises. Tongue  

Nineteen Eighty-Four

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2020 3:24 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)

A prank book that looks like a serious novel but starts playing the 80s tune "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley when you open it. Tongue

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2020 4:43 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

A heartwarming story about a school of merfolk who find out about baseball, and decide to adapt the game to underwater life, where it exploded in popularity.

Til We Have Faces

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2020 3:39 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

A look at the history and craftsmanship of Venetian mask makers and why certain faces and styles are perennially popular.

The Red House Mystery

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2020 7:27 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

A Painters' Guild Investigation into why a house was painted the wrong colour.

The Two Towers

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2020 8:03 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

The story of two rival software companies whose headquarters are in neighboring skyscrapers.

A Study In Scarlet

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2020 9:52 pm
Page 3 / 42
Share: