Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Write a Synopsis

Page 20 / 42
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

A history of how the postal service developed, illustrated with unusual items used as postal tokens, including extra stamps for philatelists.

Longtime passing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 1, 2021 9:48 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

An historical account of how the old slow way of measuring time was replaced by a faster system. 

Pass Me Your Shoes 

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 3, 2021 1:38 am
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

A boring schoolhouse gets filled with excitement when one naughty boy makes a game of stealing his classmates shoes. It is up to one detective girl in the classroom to find out who the thief is, before everyone's shoes are gone. 

The Runaway King

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 5, 2021 8:45 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

A story about a king who decides he needs a vacation and attempts to run away, resulting in a series of humourous incidents.

My Secret War

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 7, 2021 6:31 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

An internal conflict with oneself, deciding who they should be. A struggle to do good and to avoid doing wrong. 

Maybe a fox

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 8, 2021 7:53 am
coracle
(@coracle)

The true story of how an actor got a small role in the first Narnia Movie!

Here Come The Giraffes

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 8, 2021 8:08 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

A comedic story about tall people. 

Dear Evan Hansen 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 8, 2021 8:11 pm
QueenLuTheValiant
(@queenluthevaliant)
NarniaWeb Regular

A persons life whose name is Evan Hansen

BOB

"Why, Sir,’ said Lucy. ‘I think – I don’t know – but I think I could be brave enough.‘”

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 10, 2021 6:09 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

A story about the important of abbreviations. While someone thinks it's a name, other's know it is an abbreviation for a secret agency.

An Author's Odyssey  

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 10, 2021 6:59 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

A catchily named guide about writing books, from the original inspiration to actually writing it down, which agent to approach to get it published, the huge odds against getting any book published, what is involved when books are published & launching the end result at the booksellers.

The clue in the castle

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 14, 2021 5:15 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

A story about a centuries-old mystery, finally solved when a drone photographs a message seen only from above, spelling out "Under Me" in the shape of the castle ruins.

Peninsula and Plain

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 14, 2021 7:29 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

A geography story for kids about the differences between Peninsulas and Plains and other land forms on Earth. 

The Shadow Throne 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 15, 2021 8:50 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

A gripping history of coups, takeovers & revolutions discussing the foundation and ending of the Roman Republic, how the original Dutch Republic became the present Dutch Constitutional Monarchy, the relationship between the French & American Revolutions, and the Shadow Throne behind every dictator or President for life. 

The Priests of Ferris.

@Coracle:A story about a centuries-old mystery, finally solved when a drone photographs a message seen only from above, spelling out "Under Me" in the shape of the castle ruins. LOL LOL  

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 17, 2021 5:13 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

The history of Ferris Wheels, from their invention by two priests at a town called Ferris, to the present time. 

The Snow Goose

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2021 2:13 am
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

The story of two children who, longing for a pet that's a bit different, build a goose out of snow — and it magically comes to life and becomes their inseparable friend. But as Christmas time approaches, will their goose be cooked?

Charlotte's Web

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2021 1:09 pm
coracle liked
Page 20 / 42
Share: