Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Write a Synopsis

Page 18 / 41
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

A story about 5 thieves going to the top of a mountain where they hide all their gold. 

The Fever Code

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 24, 2021 5:31 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

A spy manual about a code that can only be read by someone whose eyes are clouded over by a fever. 

The End of the Golden Weather 

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 6, 2021 8:54 pm
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

A compilation of ideas for how to prepare for a long, cold winter that has been overdue for some time.

The clue in the castle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 7, 2021 10:05 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

The story of two friends who find a cryptic symbol etched above the fireplace in an abandoned castle,  which turns out to be a map leading them to the secret treasure vaults below.

The Wheel of Time 

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 7, 2021 10:13 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

An archaeologist discovers an ancient Roman cart wheel in a dig.

Farmer Giles of Ham

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 8, 2021 12:57 am
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

A medieval English farmer called Giles beats all competitors to be crowned best pig farmer in Oxfordshire, especially noted as a producer of most excellent ham — hence the title he receives...

The Book of Lost Tales

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 8, 2021 4:02 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

A collection of unfamiliar myths & legends from all over the world, some of them ancient, indeed, gathered together for the reader's delight. 

The Crown of Violet

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 12, 2021 6:32 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

The story of a little girl called Violet, who just knows she's really a princess — and one day she finds a golden crown, just her size, hidden away in the attic. But is it really meant for her? And what powers will it give her?

Tender is the Night

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 13, 2021 4:57 pm
High King Pete The Magnificent
(@highkingpete)
NarniaWeb Nut

A cookbook filled with mysterious recipes detailing how to cook celestial objects and beings! A bestseller for ambitious cooks who look at the night sky not with wonder, but opportunistically.

Recipes included:

How to utilize the big dipper for celestial soup?

Yes, you can have a real! Milky Way Bar by following this recipe!

A beginner's guide to harvesting the rings of Saturn

Deadweather and Sunrise

The 'Pevensies' irl:
@highkingpete
@queensuthegentle
@kingedthejust
@queenluthevaliant
A Narnian Fan Survey!: https://forms.gle/cGghFjQyxmA4jPGq6

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 13, 2021 6:50 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

A study of the times of day when people have died, and the weather at the time. An initial feature of the data was that sunrise was a frequent time, with varying weather.

Strong Women, Strong Bones

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 13, 2021 8:45 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

A story about a wrestling school for girls. They are trained to learn how to fight for an upcoming war near their village. 

The False Prince

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 16, 2021 6:31 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

A cautionary tale about a prince who never kept his word and the consequences of his actions.

The Book of the Dun Cow

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 19, 2021 4:41 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

A book about a  talking cow and learning the hardships of living on the farm. 

Icefall 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2021 6:42 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

The story of a champion figure skater's terrible accident during a competition, and her long journey to recovery.

We of the Never Never

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2021 10:03 am
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

A  story about a group of stubborn children who refuse to listen to the law. 

Restart

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2021 1:54 pm
Courtenay liked
Page 18 / 41
Share: