Clear all

What Would Happen...

Page 5 / 7
QueenLuTheValiant
(@queenluthevaliant)
NarniaWeb Regular

I would master all insterments

The next poster would get a lot of books

"Why, Sir,’ said Lucy. ‘I think – I don’t know – but I think I could be brave enough.‘”

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 18, 2021 12:26 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

I would read them all!, especially in the case that I am sometimes bored. 

The next poster would get a house, for free! 

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 24, 2021 5:34 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

I would spend all the money I'd saved for a house on adding secret passages and hidden trapdoors! 

The next poster would find an anonymous letter asking them to meet the mysterious sender in a nearby parking lot...at midnight.

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 24, 2021 9:08 pm
QueenLuTheValiant
(@queenluthevaliant)
NarniaWeb Regular

I would be creeped but I would go with someone to see what is it

The next poster would get u bunch of blankets in SUMMER 

(I don't like summer at all)

"Why, Sir,’ said Lucy. ‘I think – I don’t know – but I think I could be brave enough.‘”

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 25, 2021 8:17 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

I'd give them to a charity that would distribute them to people in need of warm blankets, like the homeless or refugees or people hit by a disaster.

The next person gets to trade places with a favourite famous person of their choice (from any era), just for one day!

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 26, 2021 2:32 am
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

I would switch places with the Royal Family in England! (It's not every day that you get to pretend to be royalty) 

The Next person would get to travel into their favorite videogame and play the game as one of the characters in the game!

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known one that did." - (King Edmund the Just, Horse and his Boy)

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 28, 2021 7:07 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Well, I'd be in the post-apocalyptic future of Horizon Zero Dawn. I guess getting to really be as Aloy could be fun. Giggle (If I got to keep my knowledge of the present day, though - I'd probably just spend most of my time talking to the other characters and explaining all of the history they've forgotten.)

The next person finds a genie, who will let them visit one historical event (but not change anything).

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 3, 2021 9:50 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

I would go back to the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215, just so I could admire the medieval armor and weapons present and also laugh at the look on King John's face when he finds out he has to sign some of his powers away. LOL  

The next person gets their choice of any kind of water vehicle for free!

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 3, 2021 10:17 pm
High King Pete The Magnificent
(@highkingpete)
NarniaWeb Nut

I would get a surfboard, and if I ever go on vacation to a beach with nice waves I’d pull it out of storage and surf the whole day

The next poster has to pick to teach a class they have no knowledge in (they’d be bluffing really well the entire time)

The 'Pevensies' irl:
@highkingpete
@queensuthegentle
@kingedthejust
@queenluthevaliant
A Narnian Fan Survey!: https://forms.gle/cGghFjQyxmA4jPGq6

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 16, 2021 5:40 am
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

I would choose English (or ELA) ! Seems fair enough, considering you don't have to know history (Social studies), or remember mathematical figures (way too hard!) or study astronomy (which I barely know anything about). 

The next poster would get to grow any fruit or vegetable in their garden, but the best part is it only takes 2 minutes to grow and produce!

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2021 4:32 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

Pineapples. I love pineapples. Grin And this means no more sub-standard ones that have had to be transported unripe and put in cool storage before they're sold — let alone tinned ones.

The next poster instantly gets to be a champion player of any sport of their choice.

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2021 1:37 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Oooh. I'd probably choose ice skating, I guess?

The next poster wins a year-long supply of fresh bread from a nearby bakery.

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 19, 2021 4:39 pm
KingEdTheJust
(@kingedthejust)
NarniaWeb Nut

Yes! I love to make bread recipes. Especially garlic bread! And of course I'd thank the baker. 

The next poster has the power of Invisibility! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2021 6:45 pm
QueenLuTheValiant
(@queenluthevaliant)
NarniaWeb Regular

I would use that power if I ever did something embarassing and I wanted to diseper.

The next poster would have get a delivery box with a thousound cats inside!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2021 1:16 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

I would keep just the two or three that I got along best with and sell or give away the others — only to good homes, of course. I love cats, but unfortunately I don't currently have the time, the space or the money to become the world's greatest Crazy Cat Lady. Grin  

The next poster is given an airline ticket to a mystery destination! (Guaranteed COVID free.)

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2021 1:59 pm
Page 5 / 7
Share: