Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Answered, Question Asked

Page 2 / 26
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

Yes, when I was in college and received flowers from the Fine Arts events, I would dry them. Lately, any flowers that I've dried are from graduations. Giggle  

Have you ever been to another country?

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 13, 2020 11:28 am
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Yes, twice. I've been to Mexico twice and Canada once. I have yet to leave North America, though.

Are you currently reading a library book? (I don't mean exactly at this moment. 😉 )

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 13, 2020 11:37 am
Glenwit
(@glenwit)
NarniaWeb Nut

No. I'm currently reading a book that was a Christmas gift! 

Are you a dog person or a cat person? 

This is the journey
This is the trial
For the hero inside us all
I can hear adventure call
Here we go

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 13, 2020 12:02 pm
Sun-muffin
(@sun-muffin)
NarniaWeb Nut

Dog! I’m allergic to cats. 

Do you fish?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 13, 2020 8:46 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Not really - I've only been fishing once. It was a fun enough time, but not enough for me to buy the necessary equipment or rent a boat or anything. Giggle  

If you could go back in time and experience (but not change) one historical event, what would it be?

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 14, 2020 11:33 am
Glenwit
(@glenwit)
NarniaWeb Nut

Y2K.  Experiencing a new millennium is not even a once-in-a-lifetime event, and I was born already but too young to remember it. My family did have an emergency plan in place, just in case the apocalypse happened ? ? Didn't learn about that until 19 years after the fact! 

Have you ever met anyone famous?

This is the journey
This is the trial
Here we go

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 16, 2020 7:19 am
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

My friend took me to a library program where Margaret Peterson Haddix was doing a book signing.  She spoke about her works and answered a lot of questions.  It was really cool both as a fan of the books and as someone who likes to pursue creative writing as a hobby.  Plus the library was the largest I've ever seen.

Have you ever owned a pet that some people might consider unusual?  

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2020 1:08 am
Sun-muffin
(@sun-muffin)
NarniaWeb Nut

Not really, the only pet I’ve had is a horse. Well, maybe some would think that unusual. 

Have you ever set off a security alarm?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2020 10:52 pm
Glenwit
(@glenwit)
NarniaWeb Nut

Yes. ? 

Coffee or tea? 

This is the journey
This is the trial
Here we go

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2020 5:29 am
Carley
(@carley)
Member Knight of NarniaWeb

Tea!  ? 

Have you ever visited one of the filming locations used for the Walden Narnia movies?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2020 8:17 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Yes, I have been to Elephant Rocks. Also drove through the new housing development on the site of the former airforce base, where one of the hangars was used as a studio.

Have you ever been drenched to the skin while walking in a sudden rainstorm?

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2020 8:16 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Yes! One time I was walking home from university, while I was living in Brisbane — the rain had been building up and building up, and then it broke in such a huge sub-tropical downpour that I felt almost like I was walking through a waterfall, or maybe swimming while upright!

What's your absolute favourite children's book, other than any of the Narnia books?

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2020 4:29 pm
Sun-muffin
(@sun-muffin)
NarniaWeb Nut

Twice Freed by Patricia St. John. I love it so much. 

What would your dream job be?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2020 6:43 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Well, I really like the job I have and it's about as close to a dream job as I could think. Giggle But, ignoring any actual skills I might need for it, let's say Costume Designer.

Have you been getting any reading done lately?

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 23, 2020 7:33 pm
ericnovak
(@ericnovak)
NarniaWeb Guru

Reading is strange for me right now– I have wealth of books all of them very interesting. I've also got a 5yo and 3yo and a baby on the way, so by the time I get off work, spend time with everyone and get them all to bed, reading seems like just more work. Hopefully this time will pass?

Is cereal soup?

Request Access to the Chippingford Market: Narnia Buy & Sell

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2020 6:23 am
Page 2 / 26
Share: